Flippin Paladins!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Did you guys know that it's a scientifically proven FACT that if a Duck aligns it's spine correctly, it can flip a Paladin.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
hehe nice avatar yepy. tsabo email me or i will he bitch man slap you!

dunno if i go ww tonight im tired

Yeah dude, I made a huge one with shit loads of dancing naked bodys.. but FH said it was to big :( so I had to cut it down to 3... which sucks

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
hehe nice avatar yepy. tsabo email me or i will he bitch man slap you!

dunno if i go ww tonight im tired

But think of the fun we will have on our BoneDancer chars on UT2003 :(

Others there are lvl 150 etc now >.< we gotta catch up, I went for an hour last nite and got to lvl 114 now :p

Don't be lazy go go go!!!! :D

Plus we need you, you're the missing link in the CS team that is [PA] - PINK AVENGERS!

I wanna join [PA]!! omg let me joiiin! <-- me the best CS player in Wales.. wud say the world but then theres those korean dudes.. the ones with built-in eye implants that make them better at CS..........

CS 1.5 died... I cried ...<lip trembles> the memories.. You'll always be in my heart CS 1.5 :worthy:

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Had a feeling [PA] might catch your eye.

Team is currently:-
[PA]Grrr
[PA]TrowaWah
[PA]Kuja
[PA]????

The last guy dont always use the same name ¬.¬

Bahumat

FH is my second home
ok i will come and pwn. god im good at cs and i only played it for 6 months. we will be a bit rusty tsabo but yeah ut2003 i'll come along just for that.

now yepy fill in the application form to join [PA]

1) what day is it
2) do you like this application
3) i need another reason
4) do you like pink?
5) not gonna read what you wrote but your in gratz

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
ok i will come and pwn. god im good at cs and i only played it for 6 months. we will be a bit rusty tsabo but yeah ut2003 i'll come along just for that.

now yepy fill in the application form to join [PA]

1) what day is it
2) do you like this application
3) i need another reason
4) do you like pink?
5) not gonna read what you wrote but your in gratz

Now for the test :eek6: .....

*Que dramatic music*

1) umm aint slept yet.. kind aconfused what this quesiton is implying.. ARE YOU CALLING ME GAY?!
2) I'm eating the toy from my weetos.. it taste very good, almost like freshly cut grass.
3)Mmm... cow go moo moo? how about you?
4) Yes I love blue, blue is my fav colour, almost as good as sky-blue but not as good. I had a auntie Cindy who had a blue teapot-coasie
5) Er... is this a trick question? Coz Rick said if I ever come to a trick question.. pretend to faint....

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you passed your in ok no all you have to do is forward £20000000 to my fund every day and you get free sand for life! www.penial.org that sign at teh train station scares me they look like they haver alteria motives. ddunno if thats the site i think it is

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom