Flickering charselectscreen?

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
Heloo

With the latest patch, 1.75 I started to get crazy flickering in the charselectscreen. This only happens on TOAclient and it only happens when I have Vsync enabled. Happens on all my 3 PCs and they all have TFTmonitors. This did not occur in 1.73 or before.

Anyone else having same problem? I had exact same problem in US in 1.75 aswell :< I have tried using different Nvidiadrivers and I have tried gf3, gf4 and gf6800 aswell and same problems shows with all 3 cards.

(mainproblem with it is that as soon as I enter options, I cant really do anything since its impossible to see/read with all text flickering like mad. I have to turn off Vsync and then its normal again, but then when I play I have to turn it on again since it look crap without Vsync)

any ideas?

mze

Fledgling Freddie
Well basically its probably cause vertical sync is trying to stop your fps going over your monitors refresh rate which then causes image tearing.

So try playing around with refresh rates a bit and if that does not help then, well... keep vsync turned off and set gfx image quality to max , AA and AF on if you really like eye candy stuff :)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
hmm will play around with the refreshrates, didnt think of that since TFT works differently :)

ty for the tip

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom