Flicker in Free Chasecam Mode

O

old.WhosYaDaddy

I get a flicker when i move mouse in free chasecam mode. Fixed chasecam works ok & the problem doesn't happen in LAN games. Using tnt2 ultra.

G

granny

The only things I have seen about this problem are when people try to implement their own zoom scripts in CS.

Have you anything in your autoexec.cfg (or any other .cfg) that plays with the zoom or fov settings at all? If so try reinstalling HL/CS without any settings anywhere that touch the viewsize/zoom/fov.

/GrannY

O

old.WhosYaDaddy

Nope, No changes to zoom in cfgs. Tried fresh install and no good. does it in opengl and d3d modes but only online not when playing with bots. makes me think it's something to do with client side settings.

I

Insane

strange, i get the exact same problem except I have a feeling I know how it happened..

Im running WinME and prior to it happening.. I used PS2Rate, of course in WinME it screws about with your mouse and quick turns dont work no more =(

after PS2rate was installed 'n ran... it started flicking..

im running an "identical" config to my mates.. all thats altered is the start sensitivity.. it's bound to a key... no FOV changes or nout..

Either that or the new netcode's screwed it over for us TNT2 users.. the update rate probably ;)

InSaNe

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom