flaming poo bag

Has anyone been on the receiving end of the flaming bag of dog poop on your doorstep

• Yeah :(

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nah.

Votes: 17 65.4%
  • No....I've done it to other people tho - ROFL :D

Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Must be an English thing. Disgusting English bastards!

Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Hmm....that gives me an idea....I'm off to try it on my own doorstep !

Votes: 1 3.8%

• Total voters

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Has anyone been on the receiving end of the flaming bag of dog poop on your doorstep ?

megadave

I am a FH squatter
nope.

although i did once see chavs egging houses, one house they knocked on the door then egged the lady in the face who opened the door.

i laughed xD

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I always considered the flaming poo bag more American tbh. Never seen it or been a victim of it first hand.

In terms of chavs egging - unoriginal and rubbish. Unless that lady you laughed at Megadave was a real bitch that saddens me too to hear that situation. Chavs need a good kick up the arse. I teach a lot of them so I speak from experience. Most of them stuffed by their twatty chav parents, they have little chance.

Anyways, flaming poo - I would like to see it executed on someone followed by backing track of Michael Flateley's 'Feet of Flames' for effect. That would round it off nicely.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
lol I've egged several houses back in the days.. All part of being a boy imo! we also smashed EVERY single pumpkin in an entire neighbourhood at Halloween! Orange goo was flwoing through the streets! :D

Good times..

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
lol I've egged several houses back in the days.. All part of being a boy imo!

i tried it once but it just came back and splattered all over me. boy did i have egg on my face.

i'm here all week.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
I miss those days. Going out with a gang of 10 guys, egging cars, spraypainting stuff and skateboarding. Awwwww.

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
I miss those days. Going out with a gang of 10 guys, egging cars, spraypainting stuff and skateboarding. Awwwww.

Almost like you were a european version to the opening sequence of Fresh Prince of Bel Air. I'd like to see it. :D

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
I have put baby poo into an A4 jiffy bag and then sent it in the post to my accountants home address... he wasn't too happy tho lol :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
heh I thought you were referring to someone by calling them a flaming poo bag.

I never did this; a big fave on my street was knock down ginger...if I ever catch those bastards I'll knock them down!

...my butt is still brused tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom