Flame Wrought Ring for trade/sale

O

old.Svintha

I've been playing my skald less and less lately and its a shame to have such a nice item on a semi active char. Though I still play him sometimes so you're offer have to be really good :)

Anyway, I'm looking for some gear to my spiritmaster. 2 BoI's and shrunken ribcage is what I need. I'm not that intrested in cash as its so easy to farm but some extra coins never hurt.

Post here if you want to make an offer or pm me ingame at Svintha or megablaster :)

K

katt!

got 2 boi + cash and maybe some sm items.. pm me if you are interested.

O

old.Svintha

Thanks for the offer kedal. Oddgeir bidded 1 shrunken + 1 BoI though wich I'll consider slightly higher. If anyone think they can top that, just give me a tell.

O

old.Svintha

Ok, peeps asked for a end date so lets say wednesday night. Highest bid then will get the ring :)

H

Hatt

ouch.. sub!!! you trixy norse =] i knew i should've asked for more

O

old.Saborion

Originally posted by Hatt
ouch.. sub!!! you trixy norse =] i knew i should've asked for more

lol
Someone got owned? =P

E

etcetra

2 boi's and a Shrunken Ribcage for a "Common" Drop(read alakakakkaskaskam)
Really think thats way to much to pass down ^

O

old.Svintha

Originally posted by etcetra
2 boi's and a Shrunken Ribcage for a "Common" Drop(read alakakakkaskaskam)
Really think thats way to much to pass down ^

Flame Wrought Ring is one of the hardest items to farm and is a very rare drop. I dont know where you get your facts from :)

And I'm not asking 2 BoI and 1 Shrunken Ribcage, I just said I was looking for them. Currently the highest offer is 1 Shrunken and 1 BoI and I'll take that on wednesday if noone overbids.

T

Thg Gork

not the hardest but the most boring no one wants to be in malmo when dinged 50 :)

C

Carlos Bananos

not hard to find, just dont drop at the lair (only place that ppl camp)

Definatly not worth more than 1 boi.
It only has 2% more heat/spirit than boi, but you dont get 13 con and cold resist :/

O

old.Svintha

Ok its sold, the lucky guy is oddgeir. Thanks for all offers I got.

I

iguk

poo:( and my uber offer would have been "1 kasse aborrar" and i so know you would have taken that offer Svintaste:)

S

splash0r

Got a flame wrought ring i would like to trade

E

etcetra

Originally posted by old.Svintha

Flame Wrought Ring is one of the hardest items to farm and is a very rare drop. I dont know where you get your facts from :)

And I'm not asking 2 BoI and 1 Shrunken Ribcage, I just said I was looking for them. Currently the highest offer is 1 Shrunken and 1 BoI and I'll take that on wednesday if noone overbids.

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/item.html?citem=4985

Level to Attain: 50
Levels of use: 50 - 50
Rarity: Common
Last Updated: Mon Nov 25 11:54:13 2002

This item is dropped off monsters
Found in:

Malmohus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom