Flame Thrower

Cyfr

Banned
Omg that rocks... *builds one and goes to play with the chavs on a friday night*

Dillinja

Can't get enough of FH
Lol. It is pretty cool. But the replies underneath it are well over the top... just typical of Americans I suppose.

Doh_boy

Part of the furniture
Damned cool but at the same time I'm glad it isn't my next door neighbour doing it. :)

jaba

Fledgling Freddie
I saw a video of someone using a super soaker filled with something similar, it was amazing! not quite as powerful as that one but still pretty damn impressive!

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
The super soaker thing has the appearance of abject stupidity, whereas this guy seems at least somewhat aware of the dangers and fit a spring loaded valve and made sure the materials were suitable and stuff.

Also, "typical of Americans"? What a troll.

Ukle

One of Freddy's beloved
It is amazing!

Only issue is that there are the instructions on how to build it on one of the pages and its only a matter of time before one idiot builds one and turns themself into a nice bonfire. Although i suppose if you are stupid enough to build one and get it wrong then you deserve to be taken out of the gene pool.

Bullitt

One of Freddy's beloved
Wow that's utterly pointless!

But whatever stiffs your man noodle.

Gengi

Fledgling Freddie
That thing kicks serious fucking ass. I wonder if you would weaponize that alcohol? You know, make it sticky? I know you don't want to do that because it would land like napalm and start an inferno, but if you were going to massacre a bunch of people, using gel-type fuel would rock the body count.

I think this scared me after I laughed.

Later

Afuldan

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, that guy terrified me... but I gotta say that is definately a fun way to spend a weekend.

And get arrested ^^.

Still worth it imo :D

Tom

I am a FH squatter
I have a feeling anybody caught using that in this country would be severely reprimanded. I'd laugh my head off if anyone from that forum made one, got blown up, and then sued the original poster.

Durzel

Loyal Freddie
The replies are pretty scary..

Him being called an American hero for building a weapon? I mean fair play for the proof of concept, etc but hes essentially just proven that any layperson could build a seriously damaging weapon from B&Q bits. But I suppose you could do that with weedkiller anyway.

Louster

One of Freddy's beloved
The replies are funny. Have you all forgotten that SA is pretty much all about humour?

SilverHood

FH is my second home
Hehe, pretty cool.

Wouldn't have the guts to strap it on my pack though

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom