Fixtures deleted AGAIN.

O

old.Carwash

just looked at bwtfcl site and 2 of my clans fixtures has been deleted again. ones been sorted. but the other isnt there to re-submit
can ppl pls stop deletin fixtures?

i cant get a hold of OAP to sort this out. And there's no challenge thing on my clans fixtures pg.

I like bwtfcl, and it's ran nicely etc. just annoyin that this has happend twice now. (3 matches in total)

the fixture im tryin to get back up is [-M8-] v [OAP]

T

Twinner

Yep thats happened to GOD twice for the same fixture.

And its the refs fault
If a ref isnt sure if they can make match dont click to ref it and then find u cant and reset the friggin fixture.

I dont know which ref did it the 1st time but the 2nd time it was Horga.
And tbh I'm extrmely pissed off about it bein the day be4 the friggin match as the other clan could turn around and say they dont wanna play cause theres no fixture

So Ref Admins Sort it!

O

old.Carwash

the first time it happend neither clan noticed till 5 mins before the match. But thankfully Jesta helped us out, reffed the match and wot not.

M

Mörgoth

Tip: regularly check your clan fixtures list to see if any of the games you have arranged have refs allocated to them (check every day if possible). Any that have refs allocated to them, note them down. Then if that fixture is reset, you know exactly who to complain about (i.e. the ref :0).

O

old.Carwash

well could someone fix it so i can re-submit the fixture pls?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom