fixing one problem with two fixes

R

RSO:Gray

Umm i like 1.03a ppl but i hate the fact thay fixed the backstab with two tweeks one to take down the damage n the outher to stop you spinning some times a backstabs to open when you dont spin now you dont have a choice :( BUT what the hell i dont care im just as mutch a gun whore stealing bitch then a Backstab whore :p see you in the arena PEoPLE

F

FragFodder

LOL

Yeah, but take it from a Backstab expert :p . When you could spin on your axis you could keep the blade inside someone and almost ensure a kill. Besides, if you look at the animation of the guy, and the way he's stood I dont think (for realism anyway) it would be possible for the guy to move anyway. However the same arguement could be made for the DFA though, and thats not been tweaked.

HEHE either way... It beats the crap out of a Pull Backstab Tournament :D

FF

R

i ear yah man
i played the 1.03a maps n love some of the best parts IE the kick damage being more realistic now i know i wont have a kick whore kill me in fore kicks or so atleast i sidekick if someone attacks me :p my little tactic any ways i hope the BWJK2L is gonna be as fun as AND i hope ppl wont use damn Binds in game or words like
Gay
lame
lolz0r
fag
fagget
lama
and outher stupid taunts that arnt needed in a leauge game
i know itsa a rule on outher servers but i sugest team_say only and admins should Give a two strike kick warning if you talk in a game more then twice you get ejected no matter on the Score or team advantages i know respect is in the ruels as disrespect an admin or outher player you will be ban from the BWJK2L but in game it sould count too am i RIght ?
any ways be exelent to one anouther n PArty ON

S

S3-FluKe

Speaking thing seems a bit strict, depends on what you say doesn't it.
Mabye if you clarify it and make it so you cant flood or be offensive then fine but some times teams can actually be nice to each other.

As for DFA, it was tweaked enough with 1.03, yeah its a one hit kill but its a hell of a lot slower than BS.
BTW: How split is the league on the weapons/no weapons thing?
I agree that it should be optional but Im just wondering how many teams will agree to saber only and how many prefer weapons.

R

requesting team_say only isnt as bad as it sounds cos if you use a say command thats aimed as an insult to anouther its alot easyer to pick up
and what dose one team have to say thats so important to the outher team
should be said so the admin hears it thats all

S

S3-FluKe

yeah I know, I just think it'd be sad if it came to blocking the teams from talking to each other thats all.

R

it should be fine before the game starts to talk in game and after it finishes but ingame its just a bit silly cos one guy will stop to type and get Killed by the outher team in some cases ppl se typers as EASY frags and just take the oppotunity to kill them there and then for there own EGO

Users who are viewing this thread