fix your prices at housing please;p

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
or go farm it...i killd 5 cyclops today and got ls 3o3

judas

One of Freddy's beloved
5p aint much. cash is useless now days anyway...

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
does it look like I want to buy a love story 1o3 for 5p? or 2o3? and I can't farm atm

Airwalker

Fledgling Freddie
now stop posting here, and do you think someone will by 1o3 love story for 5p?

Phule_Gubben

Fledgling Freddie
I found 2 for 1plat. lots of 1o3 for 5plats but I saw there was more then 1 page to it so I clicked NEXT!

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
They removed artifacts and the price of everything else went up...

SHOCKER!!!!

Really, no-one else saw this coming??

Jolo

Fledgling Freddie
Dammit - I saw a CD irl today in 1 shop @ £9.99, and in a shop 50 yards away it was £8.99, but when I searched online I could get it for £6.53

Man I wish everyone would just make the same price on everything so I wouldn't have to waste 5mins looking for the best deal.....

/hug, J :)

Light

Loyal Freddie
scroll prices will drop seeing as they all now have same chance to drop + random chance of mob dropping any scroll in its zone

jiqnox

Fledgling Freddie
well tbh guys i play us to and there ls 1 is the most expensive around 5-12 p while 2 and 3 is almost free seems 1 is the worst to get now

Konah

Fledgling Freddie
aerus/volc scrolls will still be worth smth cos the mobs that drop them are semi-tough, i dont see meso scrolls being worth shit in future tho :)

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
had to laugh last nite...

went to excal housing for a respec stone for my Armsman....minimum price was 10p ranging to 25p.....ok ill go look at prydwen

almost had a heart attack, closely followed by anger at excal housing owners.

lowest found exerpise stone 4plat, but not just one 8 of em. highest price was about the same, but still shows the greed, especially if as quoted before cash is now worthless :p:twak:

im not saying prices should be the same, but at least in the same ball park, ie +/- 10% differencefrom highest :sex: to max

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
It's because Prydwen has been farming the Dragon for years, and Excal hasn't (as far as I know) - 25 stones per week for the last 2-3 years brings in a lot.

Plus usually sellers may check their own CM before setting prices, but may not port over to the other server to do so.

Think you may have found my house, I put 5 up for 4plat each, cos I had about 10 in the vault and I was never going to use the rest.

Darzil

Shenysh

Banned
the owner of house 616 prydwen seems to be a real merchantman!
Put about 20 gov1 at sale for 5p... just to show everyone that it's really hard to get it!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
omgz! market economy! when they find their scrolls aint selling the prices will go down.

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Well, lets put it like this.. Last night me and some friends farmed Aerus (Several places) for about 2-3 hours, and ended up with pretty much full inventories of Love Story 1, 2 and 3 (Including cloudsong/jacina books too ofc). So its definitely not hard to get. Its just some people who cba to click their attack button on a mob anymore. I even activated 2 gov's on 2 lowbies I hardly even play, just because it was so easy to get the scrolls now.

Alyssania

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah prices will go down most likely at some point. The people having high prices still hoping to get their precious scrolls sold. :)

2.5 hours farming last night 1 hour of it duo with merc and got 2 books of gov basically, one for JS, one for scalars one shades book 2 books for zoarka'd and almost one book for my erinys. :) And loads of other scrolls I dont need.

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Easiest way to get the prices down is to farm them and sell them yourself and force other people to lower theirs, otherwise you can't really moan as people do have a right to sell - or rather - attempt to sell, items at whatever price they so choose - though things like water pots for 20p are taking the p***... scrolls etc though I have no doubt will start dropping in price but will take a few weeks - think everyone is expecting everything for free 2 seconds after this patch came in tbh...

Shannesa

Can't get enough of FH
will take some weeeks ebfore scroll prices go down adn rember that some of the hight level scrolls was before time cosuming to get

i am shore prices will go down with in 2 weeks or so

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Also remember that some of the priciest stuff has been there for months and the house owner is no longer playing. Those prices won't change.

Darzil

Konstantin

Fledgling Freddie
Airwalker said:
1o3 2o3 love story for 1p-5p...

afaik 1o3 is about 100g?
same on hib tbh maby not anymore but tbh it seems alot cheaper on mid overall. i mean Spear of kings book on hib was on 6p when i checked and on mid for 80g :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom