Fix the Roll of Honour / XML!!!

illu

Part of the furniture
If someone has some clout with GOA, give them a nudge will you?

Fed up of Scharr being number 1 SB for RPs :) and it's no fun not being able to see the progress of my toons against other people on the server, and to see how the enemy are doing.
It's a nice side of the game to see what is happening from work also, to see what the daytimers are doing to the realm.

It's been a while now since it has worked, about a month. Surely it should be fixed by now? I saw some small update saying something about some new hardware needs to be bought and something needs to be fixed - well buy the hardware and FIX IT! :>

Oli - Illu

preacherboy

Fledgling Freddie
If someone has some clout with GOA, give them a nudge will you?

Fed up of Scharr being number 1 SB for RPs :) and it's no fun not being able to see the progress of my toons against other people on the server, and to see how the enemy are doing.
It's a nice side of the game to see what is happening from work also, to see what the daytimers are doing to the realm.

It's been a while now since it has worked, about a month. Surely it should be fixed by now? I saw some small update saying something about some new hardware needs to be bought and something needs to be fixed - well buy the hardware and FIX IT! :>

Oli - Illu
They can't fix it, cause if they do it will show nobody plays uk cluster any more:p

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
apparantly the subs pages work just fine, goa are just too retarded to link to the correct page :D

Lagas

Fledgling Freddie
the house register seemed to work afaik... atleast i was able to use it for finding a house on avalon ;) (like 20 empty house lots in whole zone got one in erikstaad^^)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom