fishing

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
Okay - got rod, got training - now what? Have equipped the rod and nowt happens...

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Use the fishing ability. . . . . . ?

ST^

Can't get enough of FH
Preferably while standing over water...

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
erm..

ffs...

DELETE THE THREAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(leaves country)

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
lol...

fishing....and you need be near water for it? strange :p

legaoniel

One of Freddy's beloved
I forgot to drag fishing icon to the action bar.

<phew>

(Prior to that I was standing next to the pond with me rod out and nowt was happening)

;)

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
legaoniel said:
(Prior to that I was standing next to the pond with me rod out and nowt was happening)

;)

I am not so sure but that sentance sounds so wrong... i just hope there wasn't a school next to the pond...........

:m00:

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
Big tip with fishing, if your starting out, just get a glowing borbal thing from a fishing supplies person that adds 50 skill for and hour or something. You will find that fish dont get away all the time and your skill will fly up in the newbie areas, can easly make expert in that time.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Gef said:
Big tip with fishing, if your starting out, just get a glowing borbal thing from a fishing supplies person that adds 50 skill for and hour or something. You will find that fish dont get away all the time and your skill will fly up in the newbie areas, can easly make expert in that time.
Think its 10 min only :)

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
Fishing rocks, add that with cooking and get some hunter friends, they buy all what u can cook to their pets, just keep the price low

Rustane

Fledgling Freddie
But .. where to fish ?

I have fishing up to 108 and im having a hard time getting skillups outside ratchet.. also tried ashenvale westcoast and some rivers .. it had the same low fish as ratchet .. any ideas ?

Also .. at what skill and level can i train to be expert fisherman ?

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Rustane said:
But .. where to fish ?

I have fishing up to 108 and im having a hard time getting skillups outside ratchet.. also tried ashenvale westcoast and some rivers .. it had the same low fish as ratchet .. any ideas ?

Also .. at what skill and level can i train to be expert fisherman ?
Think booty bay if you use one of the lures, or Grom Gol.

Fin

Fledgling Freddie
try to fish at southern barrows, if i remember there is at least some places, if im wrong then it was dust, east from it, but thats 2 high 108 fishing i think.

then stonetalon has some water, try there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom