Fish alert

S

S-Gray

Jeez lot of info on it there

I take it "Grand Harbour" is in London?

Hmm, my guess would probably it being one of them Cat Fish

P

PR.

Shouldn't it be in Malta? cos its called TimeOfMalta?

O

old.Kez

Originally posted by Super_Gray[SG]
JHmm, my guess would probably it being one of them Cat Fish
Or perhaps it was you, in your suit and tie!

S

S-Gray

maaybe, but i hate swimming in Harbours... and wearing Suits :p

S

Scooba Da Bass

maaybe, but i hate swimming in Harbours... and wearing Suits :p

Those suits must get in the way when you're nicking hub caps

S

S-Gray

They would do if i was actually a scouser... but come to think of it... all the scousers who do "nick" stuff are always in suits... and Mr. T Jewellry.

T

Trem

They would do if i was actually a scouser... but come to think of it... all the scousers who do "nick" stuff are always in suits... and Mr. T Jewellry.

LOL well pld.

Scooba you mentioned a band earlier, punk+harmony. Any where I could sample their music?

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by Tremor.
Scooba you mentioned a band earlier, punk+harmony. Any where I could sample their music?

Got IRC? If so drop by #clangreen and have a word with me (nick; BunnyX), or drop me a PM and I'll find a way to get a few tracks to you.

T

Trem

Hmmm I do fancy a trip to the green channel, summo wasn't there last time I called in.

Cya there soon sweetheart:D

O

old.Kez

Oh so you're the mysterious BunnyX. I did wonder who it was. Its not a name I'd have associated you with.

S

Scooba Da Bass

Originally posted by old.Kez
Oh so you're the mysterious BunnyX. I did wonder who it was. Its not a name I'd have associated you with.

I'm sorry I would use Scooba or sommat, but there's so many of them now it's just annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom