First thing on a sunday morning there's nothing worse..

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
1. Than making a cup of tea, half asleep and realising the milk is so off that it's struggling to disolve into the hot water :eek7:

Ezteq

Queen of OT
im sorry to disagree but it would be much much worse if you'd taken a swig of the milk without looking causing hardened milk lumps to become lodged in your throat, triggering the gag reflex causing your arm to flap wildly thus inserting ones fingers in the toaster causing an electric shock

this would make your whole body over heat (as we all know heat travels from the highest point of contact to the lowest in a prehistoric survival tack tic used by glow worms) and make your synthetic fibre slipper socks smoke settig off the smoke alarm and alerting neighbours who rush round to assist upon breaking down the door and releasing your pedegree veitnamese pot bellied pig they see you stood in the kitchen face purple, one hand in the toaster, the other stuck to the side of a partially melted milk carton wearing nothing but a frilly pink baby doll neglegee, barny the dinosaur g- string and a pair of rapidly dissolving winnie the poo slipper socks.

tbh that might be worse.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Sounds like she speaks from experience.

Marc

FH is my second home
Id imagine waking up next to a dog on a sunday morning would be far worse

Equador

Fledgling Freddie
The whole "waking up"-thing isn't too great either way around :mad:

Conchabar

Fledgling Freddie
nahhh there is nothing worse waking up monged out of your head and trying to skin up :( then droping it everywhere and having to search for 20 mins then realising you didnt even have anything in your hand

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:

I agree Marc, last time i'm giving your ma another chance :<

Ormorof

FH is my second home
theres mornings on sundays? (only got out of bed an hour ago :( )

Lakih

Resident Freddy
... then realise its monday and your late for work :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
What's a sunday?

I know it goes monday tuesday, wedendsayday, thursday, freedomday, drinkday and back to monday.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Marc said:

We've all gone down the local meat market, pulled some easy chav skank, and woken up with it lying next to you m8

If you're referring to an Alsation, that would be bad. Worse: you wake up with the Alsation next to you. He's smoking a fag, you realise you've got dried chicken & liver dog food matted in your pubes, bite marks all over your cock, your face smells of dog lick, and you've got a load of dog biscuits stuck to your rusty sheriff's badge.

No. I think far worse would be waking up next to some bloke with his tongue up your arse...TAINTED ! After you kill the guy, you'd have to chainsaw your own head off to purify yourself.

:puke: :puke:

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
Ezteq said:
im sorry to disagree but it would be much much worse if you'd taken a swig of the milk without looking causing hardened milk lumps to become lodged in your throat, triggering the gag reflex causing your arm to flap wildly thus inserting ones fingers in the toaster causing an electric shock

this would make your whole body over heat (as we all know heat travels from the highest point of contact to the lowest in a prehistoric survival tack tic used by glow worms) and make your synthetic fibre slipper socks smoke settig off the smoke alarm and alerting neighbours who rush round to assist upon breaking down the door and releasing your pedegree veitnamese pot bellied pig they see you stood in the kitchen face purple, one hand in the toaster, the other stuck to the side of a partially melted milk carton wearing nothing but a frilly pink baby doll neglegee, barny the dinosaur g- string and a pair of rapidly dissolving winnie the poo slipper socks.

tbh that might be worse.
haha :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom