First template... need help

Sigurd

Banned
Well after playing the game since release, I find that now, for the the first time I need to sort out my own template without a mathematical friend or two to help me out. After several tries I've realized I'm pretty crap at this. I've been using a program that goes by the name of "Spellcrafting 3.0" to help me but I just can't come out with a decent template. At the moment, I have Ebon Hide Bracer, Krojer's Strength Ring, Beaded Resistance Stones and TG Skald Leggins + Boots. Also an unactivated Croc Tear Ring. Basically I'd like to fit the above (can sell the TG armour and get crafted if needs be) and the following artifacts: Malice's Axe, Atlantis Tablet, Guard of Valour, Shades of Mist and Orion's Belt (new NF artifact that gives + 5% to RPs gained and XP gained) into my template. My efforts however come up short, my best so far only leaves my axe at + 9 and parry at + 3, and no spirit resist.
If anyone would be able to help I'd be most grateful... my spec is 50 Battlesongs, 39 Axe, 18 Parry. I may end up using Eirene's instead as I don't have 50+ plat to spare for GoV... same for SoM, could replace it with Harpy Cloak, get a lot easier to level next patch (tested that)

Sigurd

Banned
I know but I thought I'd spend 10 minutes writing that instead :p I suppose dropping + to BS is an option, or buying another Ebon Hide Bracer...?

Belomar

Part of the furniture
From what I've heard, the L10 Harpy Feather Cloak effect is actually an active resist pierce, and thus might be useful for all hybrids with DDs (Thanes and Skalds).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom