First pic of The midget Tincan

O

old.Second

here they r for your pleasure=)
and last pic is of my first trip outside the walls:p hope those 3 SB's enjoyed that single rp i gave hehe.

sshot012.jpg

midget1.jpg

sshot014.jpg

K

Kagato.

bloody aliens, they come armour plated now.

H

Hatt

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih cute

L

loxleyhood

If this truly were the Dark Ages such an unholy abomination would be quickly and justly smited.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by loxleyhood
If this truly were the Dark Ages such an unholy abomination would be quickly and justly smited.

its smote :p

F

Falcore

the new scale plate grphic is very cool, shame the af 102 armour dont look like that =/

K

K0nah

well, all i can say is Inconnu look hella better with a bucket on thier head than with that halloween mask excuse for a face they got :D

O

old.Second

next project would be to get someone to craft me one of those HUGE shields i see some persons using!

Or should i paint myself black, get a pole and rent myself out as someones Minime?

S

starblade

Cool piccies :)

Must agree with Konah .... Inconnu prob the ONLY class where the bucket is an improvement :p

O

old.Hendrick

Those shields are not craftable, but you can buy them somewhere in the SI zones. And we look better in regular plate, the Polear-animation is kinda silly though. :)

O

old.Second

so where exactly do i buy this shield?:p

and Inconnu Armsman realy aint that bad=) i was suprised in how fast and how much dmg i acctualy did=)

T

ToKE

mine does

the new scale plate grphic is very cool, shame the af 102 armour dont look like that =/

My f126 scaled armour does :D

H

Hatt

Said it before and here it comes again......

CUTE!

:clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom