First one in Europe with a Full Sidi armour set!

O

old.Zeikerd

sshot141.jpg

Stats:
Cabalist - Complete
Defiled Petulant Crown
51 af, 100% quality, 35% bonus
+3 spirit magic, +8% thrust, +10% slash, +40 hits
95 pt targeted cold direct damage proc
Defiled Petulant Robe
+21 dex, +21 int, +8% body, +8% matter
180 pt self heal proc
Defiled Petulant Sleeves
+3 body magic, +3 matter magic, +10% crush, +8% slash
Defiled Petulant Gloves
+3 spirit magic, +10% crush, +8% thrust, +40 hits
Defiled Petulant Pants
+3 body magic, +3 matter magic, +10% body, +8% spirit
Defiled Petulant Boots
+21 con, +18 dex, +24 int, +48 hits

Am I really the first? I hope so!
I don't have a Sidi necklace yet, I'm waiting for the power regen version. I didn't test the current necklaces on Albion/Excalibur yet, but if I can I will.

I want to thank Falcor and Aligro for their Sidi raids, I will still attend the raids in the future if I can.

w00t, I'm happy!

O

old.LandShark

Congratulations on being much easier to kill and having a lower offensive output!
Cabalists being really plagued by power consumption problems, I can see why you'd want to gimp your stats up for a level 30 powersong, especially for all that soloing you do when you don't have a minstrel or sorc....oh, and it's ugly. :D
Still, grats :)
Mildly surprised anyone beat Falcor to it, but I guess there's a lot of competition for armsman parts.

Y

Yussef

Heh, a full suit is pretty much gimped, except perhaps the Minstrel suit using the Charisma Apocalypse necklace. Cold DD's are not exactly great. The suits are mainly for PvE at present, im also getting a full suit for my Cabalist just for the serenity, but wouldn't use in RvR.

Congrats anyway, we've actually completed suits on Prydwen, in our vaults, but Necro suits are ~~

O

old.Zeikerd

As you can see, I'm hording all kinds of RoG stuff from xp'ers. I have a shot at capping most stats with the sidi suit, it's just very hard.

Y

Yussef

I made a Paladin caer sidi suit template, required some rare stuff.

P

- Pathfinder -

Think we came to five full suits when we did the inventory, necro suit having been full for quite some time. Necro/Reaver/Cabalist/Scout/Wizard as I recall. That said, you're probably the first actual "owner" of a full set, since I personally couldn't care less about having one :)

S

solothores

ah well on the german server are already quiet some full suits around with appropriate necklace, I am sure the french even got them before us.

S

solothores

Ah yes a question do is the picture just of bad resolution or does it seem like cyclia wears a moustache in her face? Adds a whole new dimension to albion :D

O

old.Zeikerd

I also want that Stone Boned Choker :(
Allready have a apropriate set of jewelery to complement the sidi set besides the necklace. Kill Apoc! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom