First Mls in alb?

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
as i had to logg last night i was wondering if anyone continiued the ML1 hunt...
And if so... who where the first proud ML1s of our fair realm?

Path

Fledgling Freddie
We got ML2 done on Prydwen last night, does that count? :p

Kelio

Fledgling Freddie
nerf pryd... go back to ur own forum :O

Quality

Fledgling Freddie
Everwiz
Sorcerer
Gilmar
Bramdor
Qalib

Got their first ML 1 yesterday & already on the hunt for ML 2 :wub: :cheers:

Chilly

Balls of steel
several people had finished ML1 before midnight and some had got a good way thru ml2, its easy enough, jus get a group of peeps who know their stuff and who have 10 hours to spare and go thru the walkthru.

Path

Fledgling Freddie
Ml3 = teh bore compared to ML2, well :cheers: for my new Heal Ward :wub:

Belomar

Part of the furniture
In a way it is a bit sad that we have all the walkthroughs and spoilers on how to do the MLs. Yes, I am happy we are spared all the bugs the US players had to go through, but it would have been nice if we had to explore everything from scratch.

Gorre

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
In a way it is a bit sad that we have all the walkthroughs and spoilers on how to do the MLs. Yes, I am happy we are spared all the bugs the US players had to go through, but it would have been nice if we had to explore everything from scratch.
aye :)

Tilda

I lead a Cetus raid today, think 8+ people dinged on it, sadly, those who hadn't done everything else didnt get the credit for it.

Tilda

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Belomar said:

you don't _have_ to read all the spoilers ;)

got the Egg of Youth yesterday from purely going "ooh an island lets explore" :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
I know that, but that won't work for the ML trials, where everyone is going for the click-click-click technique in the dialogs and min-maxing everything. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom