first important whine of this patch

Xxcalibur

One of Freddy's beloved
was going to repair my artis when ....

fools bow 800g
gov 1p.1
battler 1p.2
maddening 1p etc.....

so a template with 7 artis maybe require spend almost 10p each 2 weeks if you wanna repair them, this is going to bother a lot of ppl.

GOOD job mithic/goa

Corran

Part of the furniture
first repair takes into account the durability and condition from before patch if i remember rightly, therefore the cost is greater then it normally will be.

And it is gonna be expensive, but you rather not have an artifact when it used so much it on 0 duarbility and 70% con? I know this be good for my casters

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Now for some truly important whines:
1) I can't say frontiers to the porter merchant in Camelot anymore, I have to type Forest Sauvage!
2) Hibs and Mids keep trying to kill me when I enter the frontiers. What is up with that! I just want to check out Agramon Island! ;) Go home! :D

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

fools bow 800g
gov 1p.1
battler 1p.2
maddening 1p etc.....

so a template with 7 artis maybe require spend almost 10p each 2 weeks if you wanna repair them, this is going to bother a lot of ppl.

GOOD job mithic/goa
lol.
So what you are telling is that you have only used your 7 artis for 1 week?? If so then yes you have to pay that EVERY week to keep your artis repaired.
Deepflame said:
2) Hibs and Mids keep trying to kill me when I enter the frontiers. What is up with that! I just want to check out Agramon Island! ;) Go home! :D
lol :D

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
Corran said:
first repair takes into account the durability and condition from before patch if i remember rightly, therefore the cost is greater then it normally will be.

my second repair on malice (94%con at the time) will cost 1.2p.. so no, prices will not go down

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
I thought the whole idea behind this was that you repair them ONCE, and then they don't lose DUR after that...

Norvindus

Can't get enough of FH
Which is true Takhasis. But it still loses condition and if the said item has +skill on it then you really don't want it to go under 70% unless its a useless skill, or if its a staff in general (not below 80%)

Maff

Fledgling Freddie
find a LGm WC or AC and in ya guild or friends that help a lot m8

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
my second repair on malice (94%con at the time) will cost 1.2p.. so no, prices will not go down
Ok. The prices WON’T go down. They will stay the same, BUT now ppl have used their aritfacts for a LONG time and they are very low on CON and DUR. Now when you repair it the FIRST time you will get back all the CON and DUR you have lost from the beginning of ToA. THAT will cost more that your weakly repairs.
It's as simple as that.

Maff said:
From the patch notes:

ARTIFACT DURABILITY REPAIR

- Durability loss has now been removed from artifacts. Once repaired at a smith, all artifacts will be reset to full durability and will no longer lose durability.

- Condition loss on artifacts will still occur. Artifacts will now cost significantly more than standard weapons, armour and items to get the condition repaired.

- Note that when repairing an artifact for the first time, durability loss will figure into the initial cost, as well as condition.

- With these changes to durability, artifacts can no longer be repaired by players.

- Repairing artifacts at player houses will no longer provide the house discount.

Tip of the week: READ THE PATCH NOTES!!!

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
you have to pay for any durability loss you've incurred - i.e. if you have an arti that's at 100% con but 90% durability it'll cost.

If it's at 100% durability it's probably still not fully repaired as MP items will start at 135% durability.

Repair your item, get it down to 99% con then repair it again - post how much it was.

Bag

Fledgling Freddie
Maff said:

They cant repair arties anymore after this patch

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
Xxcalibur said:

fools bow 800g
gov 1p.1
battler 1p.2
maddening 1p etc.....

GOOD job mithic/goa

dont repair them then

:m00:

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
Takhasis said:
I thought the whole idea behind this was that you repair them ONCE, and then they don't lose DUR after that...
Thats what was what patch notes say

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
OMG..

You guys should be happy there is a CHANGE to repair 0% dur artifacts!

Make new template then with new artifacts if they come more cheap. Gheez, whine whine costs loads.. gah, bull shit I say.

:twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom