First hib char ever :> need some help.

F

fafa

Aye /leveled a mana chanter luri (so cute, her name is Eowy), but i'm totally lost .. where i can find the place where lvl20ish peeps go xp ?

In midgard we have the vendo cave, what hib got ? :p

Also i'll be glad to join a guild :> to help me out with stuff like that .. cuz i'm really lost, i'm in TNN atm.

(i'm also WTT 2plate from mid/pry to hib/excal)

cheers!

btw, music are so funky in hib :>

A

Amadon

spraggon den near Howth is a pretty good spot for lvl 20ish people to level

otherwise there are some good spots in SI, near Droighad (sp?) there are some dog type mobs which should be orange/red to 20 I think

also walking rocks over the river/lake from howth are quite good

E

Elric IA

Droghaid is good for low 20s especially as you can run to the guardians if things get a bit hairy, you can bind there sell all your stuff etc.

Den is ok as well although for a non-mage you might have to restrict yourself to root worms unless you have good kit and possibly buffs but theer den is good for getting into groups as well (and from that maybe finding a guild). Walking rocks i would wait till nearer mid 20s solo but in a group should be fine

Mount Collory and Cruachan gorge are good but there is the chance, especially in the gorge, of getting ganked by well-hard level 50 invaders. Near Innis though (ants, etc) is also good

B

boni_ofdavoid

aye, we send all our /level 20s to spraggon den and dont let em out till they reach 24 :)

O

oblivion_6

aye sprag is were i take my chanter you can pretty much stay there till bout 26 i would guess.

Did bedroc not have a cool monsters to kill for ur level guide out there ?

F

fafa

aye i'm there atm thanks, damn uber group :) 2 chanter 2 mentalis, focus pull plus pbaoe omg .. uber hibbies!

:)

O

oblivion_6

sadly already you have been bitten with the focus pull bug :p

have fun :D

O

old.Derszu

i am just wondering why none ever goes to the Koalinth Caverns... nice xping there for melee and pet classes...
and the droprate there is unbelievable...

well i went there with nearly every char i have made... ;)

[edit]
oh yes, and since they changed the horse route to urphost u can reach the caverns more easily...
[/edit]

O

oblivion_6

just coz im bored in work

whats the lvl u can go there safely ?

B

boni_ofdavoid

Originally posted by old.Derszu
i am just wondering why none ever goes to the Koalinth Caverns... nice xping there for melee and pet classes...
and the droprate there is unbelievable...

well i went there with nearly every char i have made... ;)

[edit]
oh yes, and since they changed the horse route to urphost u can reach the caverns more easily...
[/edit]

I usualy head down with a grp around 24ish after sprag. Its main problem is its so damn far away from anything, you actually have to form a group and take it there, not like your gonna pickup lfg'ers there.

20-30 obli, it starts as easy as sprag, but gets a little bit harder right at the end.

S

shadybrack

Originally posted by oblivion_6
sadly already you have been bitten with the focus pull bug :p

have fun :D

wut focus bug? ^ ^

O

oblivion_6

the one were once u do it u start asking others for their acct info and loggin their healers at uber galla mobs so u can focus em .....

:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom