First day out again..

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Made my new temp and its almost done. Thought id go for a few runs before bed just ti see what it was like. Went to beno...completely deserted....was at crau...completely deserted. Is it like this every night here now^^?
/ponder...

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Made my new temp and its almost done. Thought id go for a few runs before bed just ti see what it was like. Went to beno...completely deserted....was at crau...completely deserted. Is it like this every night here now^^?
/ponder...

Yup. As long as the gay irvr is @ Nott's you may aswell logoff. Not to mention people still roleplay on the server by taking the wrong towers and keeps at the wrong fking time. Thinkin it will generate action, or that the realm of Albion is winning by it.
Don't understand why people even go for Nott's irvr anyways, you cant fking roam and its just a straight line to the bridge.

Logon to check if Irvr is still @ Nott. If so, logoff and pve on some german server. Untill Molvik that is (60albs @ some point alone so ~ 150 people in it, which is more then rvr on Dyvet ^^) for some funz0r, then continue to 50.

Gamah

Banned
THUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAMEMEMSSS!?!?!??!?!?!

I CUM OVER EVERY POST YOU MAKE!

really, my keyboard is as crusty as a old sailors week old pants. :(

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
THUTHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAMEMEMSSS!?!?!??!?!?!

I CUM OVER EVERY POST YOU MAKE!

really, my keyboard is as crusty as a old sailors week old pants. :(

Rumour has it you wont be goin to Bristol this fryday!

Gamah

Banned
Rumour has it you wont be goin to Bristol this fryday!

That's true, but because the meet is on Sat :p I hear NikonTC is offering my location up for sale on ebay for any freddyshouse people that want to kill me.

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
That's true, but because the meet is on Sat :p I hear NikonTC is offering my location up for sale on ebay for any freddyshouse people that want to kill me.

Might bid on it :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom