@ first day back again...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Been shit tbh lol. But wont make judgements after so little. But besides not knowing how to play my character and being a great noob, i been attacked by the lamest classes so far in fights. Some rr2 necro pawned me and felt uber at beno...then a stormur vakten lame ass shammy called devulkz felt uber too after kiting me across all of hibernia and finally killed me when i gave up and just jumped from bridge:p

Will report back in a while again:p
/sol.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Funny thing to do with necros is to run away with endu pots, cause especially the low RR ones don't really grasp the concept of their pet casts. Then you run and run and run and all of sudden you meet a hib FG that blasts the necro away. Then you turn around and do a few /rude and /rofl.....very good thing that is ^^

Nuxtobatns

Can't get enough of FH
That necro i think got me too.. and i think he was rr1 before.
Shammy is Devulk... and u can abuse him on Hib too. Lavuti/Hiddenkillar and a caster name i dont remember :p

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
That necro i think got me too.. and i think he was rr1 before.
Shammy is Devulk... and u can abuse him on Hib too. Lavuti/Hiddenkillar and a caster name i dont remember :p

ahh...i recognice that hib name:) not sure from where^^

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Seriously, what did you expect? :eek:

Shamans are only allowed to stand in still in frontier keeps or run in full groups, but are never allowed to shear buffs.

Necros are only allowed in PvE zones.

Its just not fair otherwise. :m00:

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Shamans are only allowed to stand in still in frontier keeps or run in full groups, but are never allowed to shear buffs.

Necros are only allowed in PvE zones.

Its just not fair otherwise. :m00:

ofc it isnt fair:) And we all know daoc isnt designed to be fair in 1 vs 1s. Am i not alowed to cry a bit over it though:)?
And if someone runs solo....wouldnt he want a class that you can fight with?
Just seems so lame to choose to run solo and just grief people with a class. Ofc you can do that and everyone have their own opinion of what fun actually is...but still:p

censi

Can't get enough of FH
thats the shit side of daoc...

peeps soloing on shammies and necros etc...

absolutely pointless... but nearly as pointless as trying to convince them why its pointless...

but then again if u ever come up against devulk's warden u kind of realise why he opts for shammy and run....

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Necros are fun. Especially those that /laugh and /rofl at you when you choose not to fight them with a zerker and run off.

Welcome back, btw!

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
thats the shit side of daoc...

peeps soloing on shammies and necros etc...

absolutely pointless... but nearly as pointless as trying to convince them why its pointless...

but then again if u ever come up against devulk's warden u kind of realise why he opts for shammy and run....

hehe yus. And yeh...i know its pointless to try and convince anyone of anything else then what they wanna do:p
Otherwise it was an intresting night...seems to be some action around anyhow..

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Necros are fun. Especially those that /laugh and /rofl at you when you choose not to fight them with a zerker and run off.

Welcome back, btw!

thanx zoi!:)
Yeepers..you would splatter my hero ars over whole of midgard if i met you not in this sorry state hehe. Please give me 2 months before you ever beckon me!!:p
/hugs sol.

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Well, i'm kinda rusty myself. :p
Spent most of my time farming the last months with only a bit of RvR now and then. Have barely touched my skald in over a year, but will bring it back out when we get 1.88 i think. With a new template and all! \o/

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
Spent most of my time farming the last months with only a bit of RvR now and then. Have barely touched my skald in over a year, but will bring it back out when we get 1.88 i think. With a new template and all! \o/

yeh...been searching the web for a new hero temp. And gah...not sure what to get tbh. I love playing my warrior back on US. Kind of got used to the shield. I enjoyed being lw when playing hero..but was at a disadvantage a lot against all those shield users^^
So dunno....and dont have a lot of cash either anymore. But a lot of BPs. So will prolly try and find something using some of the stuff i have...and soem new bps:)
So hopefully when i have vecation im all good to go!
/hugs.

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
hey Eb, good to see you back, we'll arrange a duel so you can fight a shield spec hero, and then you can see how things look if you want to respec. Last time you splattered me into the ground though :) will be on later tonight

Blizard

One of Freddy's beloved
It was my little Necro that got you both... Havent really played alot on him tbh as the RR might have given that away but he is fully templated now so you may see me about abit more...

Afro...

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
It was my little Necro that got you both... Havent really played alot on him tbh as the RR might have given that away but he is fully templated now so you may see me about abit more...

Afro...

i really hope not:) to meet a necro with right spec and templated is as impossible to kill(solo) as killing leviathan urself. So see no point in even fighting him. If i have someone more with me il prolly give it a try. if you meet me solo though il just try and get away or sit down and let you finnish it.
Thats how i feel about it. I just wanna die and get back into action and get a real fight.
/sol

liloe

It's my birthday today!

Afro...

The problem is that your other 25 friends at the bridge all look the same with their skinny statue and unhealthy skin, so it's hard to see which one you are......

Sean

Fledgling Freddie
i really hope not:) to meet a necro with right spec and templated is as impossible to kill(solo) as killing leviathan urself. So see no point in even fighting him. If i have someone more with me il prolly give it a try. if you meet me solo though il just try and get away or sit down and let you finnish it.
Thats how i feel about it. I just wanna die and get back into action and get a real fight.
/sol

word !!!

Solari

Can't get enough of FH

Ohh Zoia..

Your zerker + me = Unfinished buisness gogo =)

Zoia

Can't get enough of FH
Hehe yeah sure anything to fight a decent opponent tbh :)
My zerker vs your ranger would probably be as frustrating for your ranger as it is for my zerker vs your warden. :\
Well, maybe not, your ranger would actually have a chance of winning. :)

Edit: I don't have a fully functional template atm, though. I replaced Malice with MoZ and had to replace some jewelry cause of that, but i'm only missing some 100 hits, a little str, etc.
Enough to give me an excuse if i lose!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom