< First Cohort > - Recruiting -

A

Arthwyr

Last night, after a bumpy start with the guildname :eek: <First Cohort> was born with the soul intention of being a RvR guild (85% RvR - 15% money/Item hunts). Our intention is to become a feared and respected enemy of the other realms and ofcourse to make as much Realm points as humanly possible while at it. In order to do so we want to get 1 - 2 permanent Full groups of dedicated players up and running asap. Tactics will vary from multiple full group warfare to small unit guerrilia tactics, we do NOT intend to go with the zerg unless absolultely necesary. Interested RvRers can contact surusi <--- SORUSI (edited) or myself to negotiate membership.

A

Arthwyr

No website yet, might gonna stick to a forum. 1st Priority is to get 2 teams going so we can field one group at all times. There seems to be plenty of interest from players who feel their own guild isnt active in RvR enough but its allways hard to make the actual step of leaving your old familiar guild and do a step into the unknown. I can only hope that the ones who do join us will be understood by their old guild as i understand the ppl who contacted me and then decide to stay in their old guild. After all this is a game and i suspect ppl will hop guilds till they find one that suits them most. Now if this horrible lag would stop i could go back to racking up some rpoints instead of typing bullocks :p

D

Draylor

Originally posted by Arthwyr
There seems to be plenty of interest from players who feel their own guild isnt active in RvR enough but its allways hard to make the actual step of leaving your old familiar guild and do a step into the unknown. I can only hope that the ones who do join us will be understood by their old guild as i understand the ppl who contacted me and then decide to stay in their old guild. After all this is a game and i suspect ppl will hop guilds till they find one that suits them most.

What people want from a guild changes over time - as does what the guilds tend to do together.

People get bored - trying something different seems a far better solution than rerolling in another realm.

And if you guys keep the mids busy and out of our realm so much the better ;)

C

Cowled

Originally posted by Arthwyr
Last night, after a bumpy start with the guildname :eek: <First Cohort> was born with the soul intention of being a RvR guild (85% RvR - 15% money/Item hunts). Our intention is to become a feared and respected enemy of the other realms and ofcourse to make as much Realm points as humanly possible while at it. In order to do so we want to get 1 - 2 permanent Full groups of dedicated players up and running asap. Tactics will vary from multiple full group warfare to small unit guerrilia tactics, we do NOT intend to go with the zerg unless absolultely necesary. Interested RvRers can contact surusi <--- SORUSI (edited) or myself to negotiate membership.

What guild was it that u came from?

...forgot :)

O

old.Sepiritz

GL with the new guild m8. I hope you primarily aim to clear out our own backyard first though, as not many others seem interested in that. ;)

S

sorusi

Will be cleaning everything ofcourse, backyard, df, emain etc ;)

A

Arthwyr

Interest is great, nice ppl are joining but we still need a few mincers for additional groups and solo work oh and an extra RvR loving sorc would be nice too since i think mids are on to sorusi they whack him first :p

O

old.Galieran

Good Luck with the guild.
I must admit it sounds extremely tempting to apply for membership, but if I did, I would want all of my guildies joining as well, so I wont miss them.

By the way can you tell me how things work in First Cohort, is it lead by one centralized leader or will it be counsil based leadership.
In my opinion a war-machine (1st Cohort), should have a militaristic leadership, so I hope you adopt this:)
Now I´m beginning to dream away: I Imagine a 2nd Cohort, and a 3rd Cohort, with different areas of responsibilities.....drool....

A

Arthwyr

Guild is running great thx to all of our great new members who exell in both skill and personality. Guild was 4th Rp gainer on the server the past 7 days and we intend to hold that top 5 position and establish ourself in the RvR world. In order to do so we would like to aquire the services of a few extra members.
A sorcerer, and a group loving minstrel are on the top of our list, insomniacs do have an advantage in being recruited over other players =)

O

old.Hienrich

i though u said RvR guilds are pointless???

A

AoE HoE

yeah applaud to arthy on this propaganda thread. (seriously nice done ;)
)

Users who are viewing this thread