first BBQ of the year!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
outstanding weekend, yesterday we went for a picnic after i finished work and went to a wildlife show in a park, they had all kinds of information there from several different wildlife trusts and they had exibits too (live Bats, snakes, a slow worm and some pond creatures) it really was great i got loads of info and joined up to some wildlife recording stuff (not taping them lol just writing where/when and what you saw)

then today we had our first BBQ of the season! (£2.99 disposable bbq from asda) and i tried back pudding for the first time (not bad...tasted a bit like charred coaster though) then ice creams and coffee and then i fagged out and watched an old hitchcock movie; which i have to say was rather god damned splendid indeed, the weather is marvelous!

hope you all had a good weekend!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Can't complain about the weather

(cue thousands of trolling internet nerds pushing their NHS specs up their nose, and sitting down at the computer to write a 15 page whine about their hayfever (take a pill or get a jab !) or the fact that the sunlight is reflecting on their screen and interferes with them killing in Thidranki, or the old get out: hot chicks really do prefer sweaty,pasty blubbery men)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Been semi-enjoying the weather this week, really been in and out seeing films and relaxing in starbucks with friends. Most people I know are being twats and working on the days where I actually want to do something, so planning is gay. The night-humidity is pissing me off, not being able to sleep :(

GLARE ON TV is WORSE than glare on PC :(

Billargh

I am a FH squatter
Had a BBQ today aswell, fun times :D Sunburn rocks, really.

Ezteq

Queen of OT
lol *pushes NHS specs up nose* ouch! *gets specs out of nose* use factor 30 and you wont burn unless you actually fly up to the sun and do the macaraina on its surface.

just had strawberries for dinner, how summery is that!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I just had a bowl of sunshine, washed down with a glass of morning dew and a side order of clear blue sky

Second couse: grilled bees on lavender stems followed by frozen white caterpiller moths and a portion of late-night snails.

Yummy

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I just had a bowl of sunshine, washed down with a glass of morning dew and a side order of clear blue sky

Second couse: grilled bees on lavender stems followed by frozen white caterpiller moths and a portion of late-night snails.

Yummy

*shakes head*

someone's going to be pooing black in the morning, you mark my words.

Uara

Part of the furniture
ahhhh bbq's either really brilliant or a sure-fire way to give yourself food poisoning. Although there not mutually exclusive!!

Remember kids, always cook ur sausages all the way through! :p

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
I had to sleep in over the entire weekend, doing night shifts right now.

Ez, what hitchcock movie did you end up watching? I recently watched Rear Window again, classic.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
MY god I like some sunshine as much as the next man but yesterday was to much. blew my PC up it did :(

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
fucking sun, i hate it! makes me have to use a bloody table fan to cool my PC :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I know in England this is a rare occurance, but godsdamned i'm tired and bored of hot & sunny :eek:

I just hope that there's a good ol thunderstorm in barcelona when i go there :p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
i want a thunderstorm:( i havnt slept all weekend, to fucking hot in my hoose.

Laddey

FH is my second home
Roasting up here aswell, has been saturday/sunday and today now. We got leathered all weekend all over the shore, was an ok weekend.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
I had a good weekend, did over 400 miles on my motorbike :D loved every mile, almost overtook a ferrari near lincoln but didnt quite manage it :( overtook just about everything else though!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
I had to sleep in over the entire weekend, doing night shifts right now.

Ez, what hitchcock movie did you end up watching? I recently watched Rear Window again, classic.

i watched strangers on a train (last weekend twas dial m for murder) great film, really nice way to spend the afternoon with a good movie!

god im sooo knackered was all hot and awful last night im sleeping in the fridge tonight tbh lol, oh and didnt die of food poisoning so taadaa!

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Dial M for Murder and Rope are two of my favourite Hitchcock movies

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
i watched strangers on a train (last weekend twas dial m for murder) great film, really nice way to spend the afternoon with a good movie!

god im sooo knackered was all hot and awful last night im sleeping in the fridge tonight tbh lol, oh and didnt die of food poisoning so taadaa!

both very good films :worthy:

good to hear about no food poisening :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom