First Attempt: A ranger movie !

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Without the pretention to get an 'uber' movie or whatever; I still tried to made one. Some material is quite old (Old Frontiers) other stuff is abit more new.

Involves lots of dying Shar ranger meat; and to not hurt anyone's feelings I removed the sound of the Shar screaming; so no horror nightmares for u all!

www.novator.se/daoc/Movies/Rangers-Life.avi (80 Mb; hosted by Grymligast; thanks!) my ranger-movie.

Have fun; comments, flame away!

Rami

One of Freddy's beloved
Nice movie spikey, was fun to watch :D

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
I suggest you all shut up and download this just because puppet is in it. xD

Downloading!

Septina

Part of the furniture
Usually dont like stealther vids but this one was very nice and enjoyable to watch. :)
One thing tho, during night fights you really should use torch, quite dark footage so torch would be nice to have on.

Oh and, Torero ftw :clap:

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Very nice movie! Love ranger vids! :clap:

Now go make vampiir movie so i can learn to play mine in RvR ;)

Roadie

Fledgling Freddie
cool movie....looked alot more home made than lots out there but then that went with the fact that u wernt just showing u pwning every1 quite well 8)

<3 the movement from of > nf as well zo/

/edit the start is cut off the bigcheif fight.....did he start on 100% ? ;)

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
very nice movie indeed, the way a stealther movie should be made ;)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
DLing. I hope you didnt put in the fight when you raped me self buffed tho I used MoC, BoF and 2 instas ;)

remi

Fledgling Freddie
Septina said:
Usually dont like stealther vids but this one was very nice and enjoyable to watch. :)
One thing tho, during night fights you really should use torch, quite dark footage so torch would be nice to have on.

Oh and, Torero ftw :clap:

fyi noobie stealthers, torch will get you killed, light up miles away xD

increase total gamma settings instead.

Gilth

Fledgling Freddie
can't play the movie? Would some1 post how to make it possible to play please? Cheers

Gilth

Fledgling Freddie
would any1 tell me how to play this movie file? cant open it with media player(got it updated with last codec)

Killerbee

Fledgling Freddie
Heta said:
you know, its not rape if you enjoy it :eek:
So it was rape :p Guess for the one who commits it is enjoyable, so from his view its not rape?

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Roadie said:
/edit the start is cut off the bigcheif fight.....did he start on 100% ? ;)

Yes; but Bigchief thought I wouldnt hit or smth and didnt hit back till he was on 65-70% or so. I stepped on his DoT-mine so I was on about the same HP I reckon. Notice I had Winged Helmet-charge running tho; so that nerfs his dmg-output by quite abit. On the other hand bigchief is now slash which is alot easier to fight (no need to purge atleast dragonfang --> Can then purge enervating when u wanna IP if needed).

Reason i didnt have record running because I didnt expect to get popped by a DoT-mine there and its always very risky fighting there (as shown also in the movie :D)

Conjurus

Fledgling Freddie
Tooooorerooooo

Zoom out damn in it, spine is so fat he takes up 50% of the screen :x

Nice flick though!

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
I dont know much about prydwen stealthers, but lol those SB's wtf are they doing? Think it was szakal he use a DI bot? :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom