First assist grp at server?

Osri

Fledgling Freddie
When ppl started assist each other first time? just wondering...

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
hard question, since I assume that many did this to some extent before the "assist macro" thing

lofff

One of Freddy's beloved

definetively not in beta (doh) but alrdy short after release everyone with this > | < bit of comon sense would hit the same target (if possible opening with stun) after mezz..

some of the very first rvr that comes to my mind was (for instance) the small grps of 3-4 ppl with xni(bard) and n00ba(hewo), was back before realm abilities and even realm ranks and ofc everyone stood mezzed for quite a while xD
killing a fg or more with 3ppl wasnt even hard, just when xni started moaning to stick and sprint cos mezz was running out we had to leg it, have ~1min rest nearby, and jump them again while they were still rezzing/buffing the ones we just killed xD

remember arguing with nova about who had to 'assist' who and open on mezzed targets, he always wanted to b assisted and open with slam, i always moaned that i could just open with annihilation so he could start with spear right away instead of switching, but since he wanted to b 'ma' he would put a hell of a lots of 'buts' to annihilation reliability ;p~ i would often piss him off a bit by annihilating targets before he slammed and then ranting about the dps lost der since he still slammed after my anni xDDD and the whole thing got much worse when they gave casters bladeturn and the everlasting who-pops-the-bubble discussion :D

(disclaimer: am not saying we was the first or anything, am saying its a complicated question as there was some kind of 'assist' action on all realms from the very start..)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom