First Annual Poll of Teh Characters by Teh Seel.

O

old.Tohtori

I've been writing a lot of crap on these here boards, from nuts to squirrels who want 'em and from high heavens to the little critter who likes to gnaw at the Devils handbasket. While writing these random nutcrackers and mindblowers, i've made up a few characters along the way. Now it's your time, yes you to select your favorite character(s) of the lot. There ain't that many, but their the eleet:

1: Jeff and Tonder. In all their weird adventures.

2: Ghettocrew in action. Wurd!

3: Goomba's letters.

4: 3dd13 3l337 (only a cameo appaerance)

So, cast your vote now and we'll see who gets the grand price of the lot. Winner of poll will get a new thread tomorrow.

O

old.Mirandalia

5. A new story where they all appear! :)

That would stir the lot up :p

S

Serbitar

6. You forgot the AOL monkey choir

but jeff and tonder are 'Teh' best

T

the_fnord

Jeff and Tonder 4tehwin!!! :D
Givf more! :clap:

H

Harhr

Jeff&Tonder and Goomba take second placur!

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I've been writing a lot of crap on these here boards.

dont have to tell us . we already known that for months ,

your giberish doesnt even get moved to OT whereas everybody elses does. bloody mod favouritism

C

Cavex ElSaviour

me want to read more jeff and tondler :clap:

L

Lumikki

I fancied ghetto crew :) Word up!!

And by the way, you are a genious dear Tohtori :)

xx

O

old.Tohtori

4 to 3 and seems like Jeff and Tonder are winning this one against the Ghettocrew.

There's about 3-4 hours to vote still people.

Hop to it :D

EDIT:

Interesting fact about the competants:

Jeff and Tonder in DAoC had 756 views(one of the top Seel threads) with 29 replies where as the Ghettocrew had 462 views and 13 replies.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Re: Re: First Annual Poll of Teh Characters by Teh Seel.

Originally posted by -yoda-
dont have to tell us . we already known that for months ,

your giberish doesnt even get moved to OT whereas everybody elses does. bloody mod favouritism

Not just the mods like it.

Go Seely :D

S

Solid

Jeff and Tondar, and when will we see them in glorious tecnhicolour 2D ?

D

dukat_lionheart

Jeff and tonder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111oneoneeleven

C

Cloudd_RTD

I vote for ban @ Totori. He's always creating totally useless threads. Reminds me of Arladon... Make an example Mods. :)

Totori: Git.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Cloudd_RTD
I vote for ban @ Totori. He's always creating totally useless threads. Reminds me of Arladon... Make an example Mods. :)

Totori: Git.

You sir, are an idiot.

C

Cloudd_RTD

Just because I'm getting really annoyed with his useless yells for attention-threads? Always coming up with stupid "Tonder blabla... give me atention blabla..." crap.
I'm sorry, but he really needs to stop spaming. IMO.

- Cloudd

- Sharma: Can't say your much of a genius yourself. Töddler.

R

Roo Stercogburn

Cloud, by any chance do you subscribe to Readers Digest? :)

O

old.Tohtori

Dear Cloud is just P.O. because i snatched his lyric thread in off-topic :p

Don't worry Cloud, i still love you.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Cloudd_RTD
Just because I'm getting really annoyed with his useless yells for attention-threads? Always coming up with stupid "Tonder blabla... give me atention blabla..." crap.
I'm sorry, but he really needs to stop spaming. IMO.

- Cloudd

- Sharma: Can't say your much of a genius yourself. Töddler.

Nobody asks you to read it?

C

Cloudd_RTD

I disagree. I must say you remind me of a... Skater. Like, you walk around thinking you own the place. I can't say I like it. I would like you to sing this song to yourself, and then think about the lyrics:

Sitter her aleine, har vært det lenge nå. Sitter ensom kveld for kveld, og ingen ringer på. Skulle gjerne hatt ei dame, som kunne kose litt med meg. Men alt jeg hører er vaktmestern, og han ekke no for meg. Livet er for kjipt, aha. Det regner hele året. Livet er for kjipt, aha. Aleine går jeg rundt. Livet er for kjipt, aha. Og ingen kan forstå det. Livet er for kjipt, aha. Det kanke være sundt.

I guess it will take some time for you to get the hang of it, but it's worth it. This might change your look on things, and perhaps teach you to not spam. Really, I suggest you sing this.

I've never read Readers Digest btw.

- Cloudd

O

old.Tohtori

Me? The third duke of Oddity? Singing a norwegian song? By myself? In a closet? What on earth are you thinking?

First. I'm not learning another gibberish language to sing a song that, you, think will improve me as a "human".

Second, and i can't emphasize this enough...

*ahem*

PFFT! :D

EDIT: Oh and...skaters don't walk you twat.

C

Cloudd_RTD

Pfft, I knew it. You will never learn, will you? That's a pitty.
It really is a great song. Skaters where ment to burn, therefor they walk. Those who walk on the road of sin, will forever be beaten with a skateboard in the fiery deapts of hell. IMO.

- Cloudd

O

old.Tohtori

You knew nothing you little hippopotamus.

Don't make me go Seel on your ass and make a whole new thread about the magnificant, oh so glorious, Cloud_RTD.

Now go. Play. Have some fun and juice. Remember not to swim before you eat.

C

Cloudd_RTD

What incolence! It's not Cloud, it's Cloudd. Remember that. It's quite annoying. Anyway, I've had my juice, I've had my fun and most of all, I had a meal and then I swam! Yes, you heard me! You can't decide what I can, and what I cannot! It's MY life! Stop trying to live through ME!

*sob*

- Cloudd

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom