First an earthquake now a hurricane.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Honestly so far I'm looking out my window and it's just heavy rain....expecting it to hit soon though...apparently 6500 people have lost power in DC already...I'll update later or tomorrow!

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
All quiet in Maine still. Supposed to hit tomorrow but only as a tropical storm, not a hurricane. So there's hope I won't lose power. My internet addiction is strong.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
All quiet in CT too, just a bit of rain earlier on. Not expecting much until tomorrow morning.

Cerb

I am a FH squatter
Made it!

Power went out some time after 1am but at that stage I was several beers deep and just went to bed. Best part is the power and tv are just fine here so I can watch the match!!!

Hope everyone else (like zeniths family in virginia beach) are ok.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
had a bit of a warm breeze this morning in Valencia, but I am fine!

Good to hear you made it too mate! <3

Everz

FH is my second home
It's caused havoc with the trains nothing is leaving for Chicago till Friday from the west whilst nothing has been allowed to go East of Chicago for the past few days, meaning a back up of epic proportions that's has us paying through the nose for a 25 hour bus ride... Ugggh.

On note, hope your did aight Cerb, ain't heard much from my fam in Long Island yet though.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Nice hatrick for dzeko, looking like the guy who was banging em in in the bundesliga.

Spurs are fucked, talk of Wilson and crouch leaving as well.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
Oh that's why I'm avoiding the football thread until MOTD2. :(

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
The news channels are that desperate for something to happen, ABC news posted a picture of a cab going through a puddle.
I do pity the forecasters though 'It might just shake a tree or decimate the entire region, best to be safe than sorry.

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
That makes me feel better that people are walking around in VB! :)
I've yet to hear anything from my cousins but that could be because the power or phones are out.

Uncle Sick

One of Freddy's beloved
Power has been fine here for hours but according to the maps it hasn't really reached Maine yet anyways. I have a feeling, though, that as soon as I turn on my desktop for some gaming, the power will start flickering again. Murphy likes to give me the finger like that...

Zenith.UK

Part of the furniture
Got the message from Mum earlier this evening.
My family in Virginia Beach are fine. They lost power for a total of *4 hours*!!!
Apart from a few boughs crashed off trees, they're in pretty decent shape. They've even got most of their roof tiles still on. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom