fire, ice or earth?

V

vulcan1337

Hi all,

I'm a lvl 50 fire wiz and this is my spec: 47 fire and the rest in earth. I didn't go full fire because I didnt need the final bolt, I used the remaining points to get the aoe earth root. A lot of ppl respec to ice, but I can't do it with a one line respec, need to get points out of earth too. Is ice really that much better? I really love fire and seem to be doing a lot of dmg with it. It's pretty handy in RvR too, unlike pbaoe where u have to stand right in a group of mids/hibs to land the nuke. But since practicly EVERYONE is respeccing to ice I'm beginning to doubt wheter I should stay fire or go ice. I would have to use the one line respec of the patch, and get a respec stone (god knows how I'm gonne do that) to make the respec ...

What do you guys think?

However, an earth respec WOULD be possible, is it better then fire?
My ambitions are: doing lots of dmg (is why I chose fire) both in PvP as in PvE.

K

Kurik BHM

dark age of tankalot :( casters are so nerfed nowadays , thats why i rolled a merc.

E

--Eraser--

if u stay with your current spec you will be gimped with 1.62 as bolts get finally a fix and not having the 50 one will hurt.

V

vulcan1337

thanks

Cheers Xethron that post helped a lot, and I have decided to respec to 50F 19E 7I when 1.62 arrives.

thanks ;)

M

makgsnake

Ice 4 me.
alot more fun than hitting a single enemy. can do alot more damage and kill groups of people (if u have good cleric, the enemys mezzed and you have a high RR for moc, etc)

Users who are viewing this thread