Fins

Gidget

Fledgling Freddie
ye, as easy as it was before, so undoable for the guys that exeped there 24/7 the whole past year

censi

Can't get enough of FH
dont you just shroom and fop further back and have a puller, so that when mana is needed the pullers stops the aggro pull?

Mysteriax

Fledgling Freddie
censi said:
dont you just shroom and fop further back and have a puller, so that when mana is needed the pullers stops the aggro pull?

Nooo dont give them any ideas Fop fins ruined hib. Let people XP normaly, so people with 1 account can get groups again.

Remove the fins from the game dammit

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Mysteriax said:
Nooo dont give them any ideas Fop fins ruined hib. Let people XP normaly, so people with 1 account can get groups again.

dont remove fins ...

do what we used to do ..lvl 45 plus xp groups ..thats it ..lvl 45 with only chanters getting a leech if they are 50 ..but ofc that cant work cause of foppers ..but mebbe with the whoel rest thing a mana menta / bard would be better ..dunno ...

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
stfu about fins for cryin out loud jezus theres alot of better places 2 xp :puke:

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Mysteriax said:

Fins spot was ruined about 2 years before FOP existed, ever since that accursed list began :)

Jayce

Fledgling Freddie
Tallen said:
Fins spot was ruined about 2 years before FOP existed, ever since that accursed list began :)

The list was good (kinda) when it was for tank/pb groups but ever since chanter+pet pl'ing onwards its been fecked :(

bloved

Fledgling Freddie
well they will find a new way prolly :) ( imo i wish it goes back the old school way with tanks and healers ) and it they do it on a lame way again they will only nerf that class aswell :) realy up to how you wanne nerf hib that is

btw i dont mind to work on my char for a few months
at least i know how to play it then :)
and i pay to have fun :) to sit and watch and get borred !!!

well those are my 2 stupid cents lol

Have fun in NF all hugs

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Hehe i logged my ench in at fins spot yesterday evening. Imagine my surprise when the place was empty !! I 1st thought I musta logged elsewhere in cf lol.
That must give you an idea on how nerfed it is now. Unless ppl are just playing NF because its a new toy.

Entran

Fledgling Freddie
If fins dies i won't be crying. Ruined EXP'in in hib tbh.

Where can you go now to get a high level exp group ? Fomor no longer. CM is jsut camped with 50s and leeches. Hope this will get exp grps back online as new people coming into the game have no chance of grping to 50.

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
gravedigger said:
stfu about fins for cryin out loud jezus theres alot of better places 2 xp :puke:

You talkin bout the SI places or old Hib...

TriggerHappy

Fledgling Freddie
i personally would be happy to see fins go even tho i washeavily relying on it to get 50,when i wasnt in fins there were very few lvl40-49 chars around.Even tho i wish i coulda got 50 i am happy to here that hopefully i will be able to grp with peeps my lvl to grp with..... :eek7:

triggerhappy hillbilly vw lvl48.5

Mithryn

Fledgling Freddie
Fins SHOULD be quiet right now, think about all those people making their FOTM NF char before NF came, every one of them are now out playing RvR instead. So I'd say this week it will be quiet and then come next week new chars will be in the making, but chanters will probably be the new PLers again ... Back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom