Fins list

F

Faeldawn

Please can the person handing over the fins list on departure hand over all the names.

I ask this to prevent anyone else enduring the embarrassment i did tonite when, after 4 1/2 hrs of waiting, and watching 4 tanks go thru the group (which was running 3 tanks, and stalkers classed as tanks, which is fair enuff). When i joined list i was told i was number one, list was handed over, and when i question the new person who was holding the list i am told my name was not on the list, or i wouldve been in ages ago!!

I understand such a mistake is easy to make, and im not upset by this happening, but this is the kind of thing that can anger people. If it happens to the wrong person, then they may well take the law into their own hands and bring a guild group to steal pulls (this has happened before, long time ago).

So to prevent fins groups getting ruined pls take care with the list.

S

Spudgie

The person passing the list didnt give me your name, sorry fael.

In fins lists i usually count 45+ rogues as available to tank. After you pm-ed me i put you down as next tank before Lew, but you logged before a slot opened up :/

F

Faeldawn

Aye, completely understand spudgie. Im not blaming anyone, to be honest, i was enjoying playing my Champ alt anyway.

Didnt log because i was angry or nething, but because i was a bit hammered tbh ;0).

I always enjoy the fins groups, and all the players are really decent people i have no doubt it was a simple error.

Post was only intended to prevent the happenings in Brefine many months ago which upset a lot of players at the time, and ruined many fins groups. Last thing i want to see happen is a repeat of that episode.

BTW, gratz on 50 Ishander ;0)

O

oblivion_6

im just back in work now after managing the fins list this morning and its painful

sometimes its difficult to put in all the peeps and keep a track of alts etc and remember if some are afk and things like that

would be good if the game had an in built feature for this :)

hope u get the fins today m8 u were on list when i handed over

....maybe lol :p

E

Erekrose

uh oh!

I hadnt a list to spudgie on Saturday night :( it wasnt me was it?

I only had a few names on the list when i handed it over real sorry if i got it wrong it was my first time running it.

I can uderstand now when the guy leaving said "who wants the list" everyone said "..............................." Its a tough job to do.

But that no excuse if i messed up i am truly sorry.

E

Erekrose

An no it wasnt me. It was a name similar to spudgie i gave the list to but that was a warden. Phew it couldnt have been me then. :)

F

Faeldawn

No blame to anyone, shit happens ;)

However, the same thing happened to me sunday night, and again monday morning (total of 13 hrs "on" the list again).

I have now been back in hib for about 3 weeks and this has happened 4 times to me (3 times in 48hrs :().

Once again i am not angry, i have run the list b4 and its hell, but it seems that the only way to ensure i get on the list and stay on the list is to bug the person with the list every 10 minutes or so so they dont forget, this is something the list holder can do without, and somethng i am not prepared to do. The list holder does not deserve such harassment.

Unfortunately, as i do not wish to waste 18hrs of my weekend waiting for a place in a group that will never happen, i will play an alt until such a time as i can be bothered to solo the rest of the way to lvl 50.

Peace, out ;)

L

Lessurl

A name similar to spudgie and a warden would have been spudgies warden alt. :p (spudgie's eld is already 50, has been for a long time ;) )

E

Erekrose

Uh oh maybe it was me then.

Again truly sorry if i screwed it up.

F

Faeldawn

Not saying who it was, doent matter neway ;) old news n all that :D

Users who are viewing this thread