Fins Grps

Zonewall

Fledgling Freddie
When at fins plz remember not to go afk or you might be "lucky" to get a similar mail from goa : :m00:

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 48 hours.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
Macro use AFK XP

Discussion Thread
Response (CM) 07/22/2004 03:34 PM
Greetings,

We have investigated an incident of macro use and afk exping and found your account to be involved. The specifics are:

Character:
Account:
Date:22 July
Details of the offence: Macro use or AFK XP farming
Consequences for the account: Written warning

Should similar incidents occur in the future, this incident will be taken into consideration when determining the consequences.

When starting the game on the European servers of Dark Age of Camelot, you agreed to the terms of the End User License Agreement (EULA) and the rules established by the Code of Conduct.

- Article in the Rules of Conduct:

Players undertake not to make use of any bugs, nor to use any undocumented functions, nor to exploit any possible design faults. Players also undertake to notify GOA personnel of the presence of any bugs, undocumented functions or design faults that they may discover as soon as possible.

- Article in the Rules of Conduct

Legality
No illegal activity is permitted within the Dark Age of Camelot, on its site or more generally in the environment connected with the game. The encouragement of such activities or the supply of means by which such activities could be practised will not be tolerated.
It is forbidden to supply the means of access to software of an illegal and/or harmful nature (such as viruses or hacking/pirating programs).

- Article in the General Conditions:

GOA reserves the right to temporarily suspend or definitively terminate your subscription, effective immediately, in the event of:
- insolvability or expiry of your credit card. GOA wishes to point out that your account may be suspended or closed if we are unable to invoice your card if it has expired on the date you renew your subscription,;
- inability of GOA to check or authenticate the information provided at the time of subscription ;
- failure to meet any of your obligations under the present general subscription conditions;
- breach of intellectual property rights; In this respect, you acknowledge that the DAOC game contains elements protected by intellectual property rights and that GOA and/or any other supplier of its content remain the full owners of the relevant contents of the DAOC game and that you do not become the owner of these rights by downloading DAOC or by accessing your Player Account ;
- failure to respect the provisions of the DAOC Behaviour Charter, available to consult at the address http://www.camelot-europe.com.
- and more generally in the event of behaviour that GOA, at its entire discretion, judges harmful to its interests or to those of DAOC users.
In the event of the suspension of your Player Account or in the event of termination of the account by GOA for one of the reasons stated above, you lose the right to access your Player Account and the data contained in it and you will not be entitled to any reimbursement, in whole or in part.

Cheating is NOT tolerated in an online game and is not accepted on the servers of Dark Age of Camelot.

Yours sincerely,
---------------------------------------------
European Dark Age of Camelot Customer Support

If your issue remains unresolved, please update this question here.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]

[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

vintervargen

Banned
if you didnt have any form of macro on, that feels rather...funnay.

especially when the radar 'anti-cheat' is inc. :E

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
Just stick down a key (WITH YOUR FINGER) instead of macroing, can always claim your User Interface have the option to close Chat window :D

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
put something heavy on the key and claim that ur parents had to go to the hospital for something bad and you had to drive? :p

vintervargen

Banned
everytime i have to go afk @ fins, my cat goes to sleep on my kboard, making my animist shroom :mad:.

Ziva

Fluffy
I don't use a macro program, bottle of nailpolish is enough to stick down the button :D

Zonewall

Fledgling Freddie
ironically enough it wasnt my animist that got this lil message it was my leech :D

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Jam the shroom key down with a biro lid, works a treat, if i get an email for doing this i'll send em photographic evidence :)

Nerf the lid!

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
soo.. where in those 'rules' does it say u cant go afk while ingame?

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
u could bind all of the keys on the keyboard to plant shroom.. and then put the keyboard under the pillow while u go sleep.
if thats not legal... then what is!

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Spamb0t said:
u could bind all of the keys on the keyboard to plant shroom.. and then put the keyboard under the pillow while u go sleep.
if thats not legal... then what is!

Chop your hand off :p

Or do what i did when studying for my exams taught my dad how to pbae at Redcaps :p

"you see when lots of those things come running at you...", "yes", "ok, hold number three down untill everyone else stops making the red swirly things coming out of them"

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Brynn said:
Chop your hand off :p

Or do what i did when studying for my exams taught my dad how to pbae at Redcaps :p

"you see when lots of those things come running at you...", "yes", "ok, hold number three down untill everyone else stops making the red swirly things coming out of them"

hmm i wonder if Dads are against the CoC?

Lorra

Fledgling Freddie
yea they are you aint allowed to share your account with anyone even family memebers or something adleast i remeber reading that when i registered my acc... roughly 2 years ago :S

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:
yea they are you aint allowed to share your account with anyone even family memebers or something adleast i remeber reading that when i registered my acc... roughly 2 years ago :S

And in the UK its still illegal for a Taxi to drive around without a bail of hay in the back....:p

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
afaik in york you are still allowed to shoot scotsman with an x-bow (dont try this at home kids)

Diar

Fledgling Freddie
Lorra said:

when you do that you don't share the account, but you just tell em to smack a button at some point, I doubt the dad will ever notice what he's doing :p

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
haven't they got better things to do like finish 1.69, make a decent website, get NF sorted, upgrade servers, fix some bugs?

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
you aint aloud to share ur account? what they gonna do with the patch that lets you move chars to a new account in for people who SHARE accounts?

Or is that US only?

goa should adopt mythic views on account sharing & selling.

/sigh @ goa's incompitence

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
uhm dont think ur allowed to share/sell ur account either in eu or us?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Raven said:
afaik in york you are still allowed to shoot scotsman with an x-bow (dont try this at home kids)

and in some lame city in texas you're allowed to shoot indians walking in grps :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom