FINALY lvl 44

O

old.Second

Thought it would be a change:p

maaaan its hard to get a nontangler grp in lyon nowdays!

cant all of you other theurgs go somewhere eeeeelse? pleeeeease?

2 weeks on lvl 43:p how long will i take on lvl 44? hehe.

So if YOU(yes you mr grpleader) see me and YOUR(still same dude) not a tangler grp then invite me pleeeeeaaaase?

unless your a highlvl sorc that wanna duo tanglers that is:p i hear that is sweet ass xp! :):):)

:clap: :clap: :clap: Sorc:clap: :clap: :clap:

O

old.CrazyMuppet

As a theurgist at lvl44 you shouldnt have too much trouble finding treegroups? very good xp, bit slower now, since the anti-kite code, but still good xp and easy to get into....unless you don't have PBT :)

O

old.Second

yeah right! i used 2 weeks and all i got was: we can put you on the list m8... and 4 hours later when i wander by again they got a new theurg and i'm still havent heard anything=)

looks like some grps even prefere a 10sec pbt with some aoe root ability than 8sec(1lvl from 6sec) theurg:p

And no i'm not in a big guild so i cant just get a guild grp going:p

F

Flimgoblin

yeah you can :p :) cept we'll probably be in emain...

just yell and we can go hit dartmoor sometime :) far more fun....

O

old.Second

Ok lets go there today=)

All hb's meet at Cornwall station at 2200 hours CET for some bashjing=)

if someone else wanna come along then just meet there=)

lvl 40--> Mainly fun and xp.=)

F

Flimgoblin

we did RPs last night (or rather tried to... we got distracted by people taking keeps in midgard and then someone wanted to go to svasud :) was fun though... if a bit fatal from the lichs :( sorry Mad :( (poor wizzie))

Think some dartmooring would be a good idea tonight to give us a chance to think of some tactics for getting RP from the zerg :)

C

Cowled

Theurgist that is whining about not getting grps Oo

What is this game comming to?

O

old.Second

exactly!

nextime any of you theurgs that is in a tree grp see me then disband or hit the winkey so i can have ur spot:p

in the beginning of the summer i had like 10 grs asking me to join. then i go on vacation and plays an alt and comes back just to find out that i now have to ask 10 grps and maaaaaby get a grp after 4 hours.

thats prlbably why i now have a ranger and a mental that i play with:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom