Finals

O

old.Smokey

Could any representative from the winning clan in the semi between [TGC] and [RNK](Game C) plz contact me so we can arrange the final as soon as possible perhaps?
GL to both of you :)

------------------
Smoke on the water, and fire in the sky...
[MaR]Smokey
smokey@maniacriders.com
www.maniacriders.com

O

old.Smokey

Could any representative from the winning clan in the semi between [TGC] and [RNK](Game C) plz contact me so we can arrange the final as soon as possible perhaps?
GL to both of you

------------------
Smoke on the water, and fire in the sky...
[MaR]Smokey
ICQ UIN: 573350
smokey@maniacriders.com
www.maniacriders.com

O

old.TGC Snow

yep sure

game's not gonna be til this weekend though m8

O

old.TGC Snow

haha m8, we're not gonna fall for the old trick of u saying you're shit :p

I've been checking up, and u ain't a bad clan ;)

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

Haha, we are shit =)

Nah, i have made some try´s getting my teamm8s on my side when i say ntfcl would fit us better than bwtfcl and it seems they starting to listen on me. 'IF' we leave bwtfcl its better to do that before we play any more battles... if we go to premier i dont like to leave it =)

This is my thought´s, not rest of MaR´s.
bwtfcl is a great league overall. Fine servers and great admins. But the level on the clans is huge. One week u play a great battle, maybe win or loose but its funny to play... but some battles are just boring. Its sounds funny to beat a team with 220-0 maybe, but its not. I like close battles.

Thats why ntfcl sounds good... great teams like tj, pc, msa, 8th, dice will play it. Sure, there are teams in ntfcl who maybe dont have any high level but they are few. Another big plus with ntfcl are that all battles gonna be played on a swedish server. No more "pl and lag for us" and "no pl/lag for the opponent" longer in other words.

Well MaR have a great democrathy and i wont decide anything without my members 100% support.

I think tgc beats rnk... prove i have wrong rnk =)

------------------
[MaR]Gonzo
webmaster@gonzo.nu
www.gonzo.nu
www.maniacriders.com

O

old.TGC Snow

i don't like commenting on games before we've played them, coz it always brings us bad luck. But I was thinking, and i've noticed something pretty cool about Pool A:

Out of the top 3 clans (RA, A&I and TGC) TGC have the best record against the others (i.e. we beat A&I, and drew with RA). A&I have the second best record (beat RA) and RA have the worst (drew with TGC). Yet the finishing order was the reverse of that =)

Now =that's= how close Pool A was. Personally, I was happier to come third than second, coz a tie against BD or ROCK doesn't look very appetising.

Perhaps next season the pools could be a little more even? I don't mean the top clans - RA, IST and SLH are all good clans, I just mean the other clans that make up the group. The top of Pool A wasn't better than the others, but the middle order was far superior - clans like MPK, XF, TC, etc. not even making the play-offs. I'm sure they would have faired better in Pools B and C.

[This message has been edited by TGC Snow (edited 26 August 2000).]

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

Remember we had MUF in our pool too, but they left. And they beaten us pretty hard... like 289-44 or something like, but played on cz2 wich we dont have played on before. 2Fort ended 10-0 or 20-10 only to MUF but cz2... gah!

------------------
[MaR]Gonzo
webmaster@gonzo.nu
www.gonzo.nu
www.maniacriders.com

O

old.[MaR]Gonzo

Btw, i really wonder how we made us to the finals... =)

The important battle were against RocK wich we won with 30-20...

When I studied all opponents in the starts of bwtfcl i thought we gonna get a defeat from that battle but no, we were even the better team that fight than RocK =)

One thing TGC, if =NTT= had played all theirs battles i think they have beaten you all :)

O

old.TGC Snow

yes

=NTT= were the best clan in Pool A

another example of how Pool A had too many good clans.

O

old.Smokey

So what was the score FAde? :)

[This message has been edited by Smokey (edited 29 August 2000).]

E

exxxie

I have to agree with the TGC fella (deary me)- some real class opposition in Pool A - weve had the best matches ever in this league and long may it continue. Thanx to ViRuZ and those that worked hard to bring us this league - undoubtable the best servers and some of the best clans across Europe...well played all that took part...even TGC :)

E

exxxie

oh ... btw .. =NTT= whinge alot :) specially about DW it seems

regards - xs-stirring c|_|nt

O

old.BC[Lucz]

Methinks prem needs a few more "top" clans.

well that was worth it

V

vuz

[ERA][-LOD-][PC][BIA][Dice][JMC][SLH].....

How many u want?

O

old.TGC Snow

and you can replace SLH with RA on that list.

O

old.BC[Lucz]

aye the prem can do without 8 man hwguy def on rock2 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom