Finally!!!

tierk

Part of the furniture
Ok Just got back from holiday (3 months away) and no i wasnt banned or anything. Logged in last night for two mins and tbh only saw like 500 online was wondering worth actually continuing renewing subs or has rvr totaly died out now?

Oh and hi to my few friends :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
ieps biatch :)
well kinda went a bit quiet in keeptaking so now its the few fg's roaming HW atm and the solo people around crau/bled (beno is now zergzone)

good things happened since.... galla is fun again with the tincts, u can swim underwater in classic, bolts are 2 sec cast... ow and i'm having a beer :p

ps. saturday-evening is a quiet time anyhow

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Noone goes around in the middle-east for 3 months on holidays? :p

How's taliban meight? :D

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Cenedra said:
oi oi biatch :)

wb bro :twak:

I love your avatar of you killing horner and making a mere hundred and 80 something rps for it - team zerg ? :p

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Ronso said:
I love your avatar of you killing horner and making a mere hundred and 80 something rps for it - team zerg ? :p

Who cares it's horner :eek:

tierk

Part of the furniture
Hey guys good to see some peeps i know still playing, i am back in qatar but rl issues preventing me from playing a lot at the moment (opening a restaurant with a mate over here) so time is a big issue.

Anyway u GimP Khainai u need to come over to IrAn, preferably not in a bomber cuz then i will have to taleban u, then u understand what a holiday is supposed to be :D

I am also just sorting a temp (Cheers LiCk) then i should be able to log in ranger for a bit. Anyway whats the stealther action like nowadays? Tilto u ever bother to check msn u gimp?? :D

Oh and which gimp knicked my foppish sleeves drop off me druid i aint impressed they cost me 50p :(

Solari

Can't get enough of FH
Uh oh.. temp.. shite... forgot...

Either way mate if you wanna come visit me feel free but just so you know the airport security here is prolly gonna take your AK-47 and C4 so better leave it at home... this time will you please? :)

tierk

Part of the furniture
Solari said:
Uh oh.. temp.. shite... forgot...

Either way mate if you wanna come visit me feel free but just so you know the airport security here is prolly gonna take your AK-47 and C4 so better leave it at home... this time will you please? :)

lol dude i told u before its not lebabnon i been to :D We sponsor terrorism we above all the actual dirty work and besides who needs a AK when we got a nuke inc in the near future :D

tierk

Part of the furniture
Adlatus Hellbringer said:
fuk me i want ur blood tierk !
:fluffle:

lol u still remember that :D if i ever get the time to play again and u still looking for a bard to get u killed message me :D

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
tierk ya gimp how ya doing :D

well there is some good solo places out there :)

Reza

One of Freddy's beloved
"Dahatee" great name for a chanter ;-)

Btw is it a chelo-kabobi in qatar?

tierk

Part of the furniture
Reza said:
"Dahatee" great name for a chanter ;-)

Btw is it a chelo-kabobi in qatar?

Nah just seen a lot of them in my life.
Chelo kabobi to qatar haste be nameh Tarzan :D

tierk

Part of the furniture
Cene u still playing and if so when i can catch u online, u still night shift style? U got a ring i want on yer ME :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom