Football Finally some news!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
I said it all along, he is worth too much to United in merchandise revenue to sell. It is estimated he will generate £30 million for the club this year alone in extra merchandise sales, mainly from the far east where he is gaining a huge following. United have him on a 4 year deal, if that revenue holds then he is worth £120 million to us over that period without even kicking a ball or winning throphies. United will not make the same mistake they did with Beckham, Madrid effectively got him for free when you consider the cash Beckham pulled in for them in just one season. Infact they probably made £60 million clear profit on him over the 4 years he was there.

The only way I see United selling him in the next couple of years is if Madrid smash the world record and give United a percentage of merchandise revenue for a number of years after. Otherwise it makes more sense for us to hold onto him and let him see his contact out. We lose a massive transfer fee but keep a brilliant player for 4 years and earn a fucking bucketload of cash on merchandise over that period.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
I think pretty much everyone knew he would stay :)

Why on earth would he want to go to the wanky Spanish league at this time of his career? He will probably end up going there when he slows down to their tedious pace.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
LOl Marc, going to shamelessly steal that for the general forum :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom