Finally leaving........

Mason

Fledgling Freddie
Well what can i say it's been a blast but these days about the only reason i log on is to chat to friends and maybe go on little hunts with a few of them but frankly i don't enjoy the game anymore and use it pretty much as a comms tool.

I think i can honestly say i've most likely had the best and the some of the most memorable gaming moments in this game with you guys than i've ever had in my 10 odd years of gaming and for that i have to say thanks as the players are the difference in a game like this.

I am subject to change on this and you may still see me log on from time to time but as for playing the game itself it's unlikely at this point that NF is going to be a big enough factor to change my view of the game nowadays.

Having done just about everything i set out to achieve in the game and more i'm glad i decided to play, having tried numerous ways of maintaining the fun elements that i enjoy in the game from deleting 4 50s to go make a Skald on mid to deleting that char to come back as a cabby no one i can say i haven't tried.

I will be seen in WoW with LoE for anyone going to onto that from here so i'm not withering into nothingness.

Well farewell albion and the best of luck to you all :cheers:

leviathane

Part of the furniture
cya mate, still remember when you were priest for shree/ toxwan's wedding :)

Mason

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
cya mate, still remember when you were priest for shree/ toxwan's wedding :)

Roflmao oh yeah had forgot about that, and Ard i may always be gimped but you'll always be my biatch ;)

Sycho

Can't get enough of FH
Bye mason even though i didn't get the chance to talk to much lately you were one of the good guys in daoc.Have a good life.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
Mason said:
Roflmao oh yeah had forgot about that, and Ard i may always be gimped but you'll always be my biatch ;)

And you`ll always be mine :wij: gl in the future m8ty.
P.S interest on that loan starts today :p

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
Bye Mason always one of the nice guys
cys soon in Wow
Deepfried

Ardwan

Fledgling Freddie
Mason said:

You only wanted me for my 2handed skills :(

Kaitlyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Pfft, you're only quitting because you know im out in rvr now and going to kick your backside. :p

Belgorian

Fledgling Freddie
Best of Luck m8ee, will be seeing you in WOW with the LOE Zerg, so it's a brief TTFN!
:drink:

Jordie

Fledgling Freddie
take care bud hope your happy in what ever you do i will no doubt see you in WOW.

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
even though you made like your merc's 3 times or so :( :wub:

I used to play on a m8`s pc, on his sons account, got max to 46 then my m8 moved away, so I bought a pc, rerolled max got him to 50, then started to play my boys merc (minimax), then got him to 50, feck knows why tbh.
:fluffle:

Maxgirth

Fledgling Freddie
leviathane said:
cos your a nutter and we love you :)

Awwwwwww wub jooo to, I think it`s the essex gals tbh, kinda scarey when they have a higher sperm count than the fellas :eek7:

Mason

Fledgling Freddie
fgs even leaving threads get hijacked, nerf you pair

Phelon

Fledgling Freddie
Its been a pleasure Mason, Sorry to see you go and thanks for spending your final years with us in Seven

Good luck irl, and see you soon in some other virtual world :cheers:

(Thats it now, been reading Barry's and then Freddy's for years and never really posted, its all down hill from now on, soon it will be my only form of communication, thanks Mason add that to your legacy !)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom