Fledgling Freddie
if you want to fight a solo tank give pm and will get the savage out. :flame:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
No point

Some arsehole hibs with a fg will zerg you

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
not if you arrange a fight where no zerg is present, the places are fucking many with NF;)

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
okay vlad, mercs>savs ofc but give me time and place in pm ! as i cba to organise.

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Faelinor said:
okay vlad, mercs>savs ofc but give me time and place in pm ! as i cba to organise.

Givf info too.

Like watching 1 on 1 fights

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
teheheh been steamrolled by hib fg's all week when running solo, but its part of the game, just have to /dance for them before they squish you :p

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Why do we need two whine posts about the same issue from the same gimp? If you want to solo, then either roll a solo-friendly char (i.e. a stealther or a class with speed), or put up with being ganked on sight and stop fucking whine! :rolleyes:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Belomar said:
Why do we need two whine posts about the same issue from the same gimp? If you want to solo, then either roll a solo-friendly char (i.e. a stealther or a class with speed), or put up with being ganked on sight and stop fucking whine! :rolleyes:

Because im not fotm

And I met the same solo tank

And now a alb dded :s

Faelinor

Fledgling Freddie
Profion said:
I soloed whit my rr1 savage today, wtfpwned NOT =)

takes lots of practise, and experience of getting zerged to fook on a regular basis.

Majsan

Fledgling Freddie
:cheers:

regards - and fyi, i used to solo alot and killed jamiesmallicus alot back then :cheers:

Silverbirch

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a couple of fellow hibs had a few nice little duels with some nice albs on the hill west of Berks the other night... and we got steamrollered by mids about 5 times, it was ace :kissit:

[HB]Jpeg

Loyal Freddie
i 95% of the time solo with my vamp.. and ussually log within a hr cos of getting constantly zerged :( and if i do meet soloers its high rr stealthers (to tough for low rr non toa'd vamp) or bd's/warlocks/sm's :(

Seanpaul

Loyal Freddie
had a strange 1v1 with a reaver till mid zerg jumped in :( i thought i had a good screeny inc :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom