Finally an intelligent topic on VNboards

oblimov

Luver of Buckfast
WHACK!!!!!!

</picks body up of floor>

Jesus! thats got to be a first, some nice comments there actually as well

The warden dmg increase and the RR5 sorc points are particularly needed

Last nite in rvr there was a RR5 sorc knocking the shite out a full grp of us coz of that :)

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
Of course Zoyster's comment enlightened the thread bringing that topic to par with the rest of them.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
zoy u really do act like a r0xstar - guy was making some reasonable comments and as usual u act like a child. Your use of cliches is typical of u - completely unoriginal.

% dmg reduction across the board - sounds fine to me - never happen ofc.

kenid

Fledgling Freddie
Just give each realm the exact same races and classes.
That's what the whole post boils down to in my eyes.

Event

Fledgling Freddie
kenid said:
Just give each realm the exact same races and classes.
That's what the whole post boils down to in my eyes.

yes homogenisation wud be boring but the point about longer fights seems ok idea to me tbh. I am tired of hearing "2 shotted him" "2 nuked him" etc - its just yawn material after a while.

RaiztliN

Fledgling Freddie
I came up with something the other day, and I'm very curious if it's good or .. weird..
whatever, it's a "boost" for Armsman/woman, letting them be able to get Banelord or Sojourner .. Would make the more attractive?
But would it be unfair towards hero/warriors abilities.. Armsman/woman still have to double spec to 2h, and spec wont be perfect without high rr, if they want slam aswell ..
Comments plz =)

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
I'd rather see speed reduction than damage - keeps the healing / damage balance closer to what it is.

[NO]Magmatic

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldnt go as far as calling that topic intelligent... But you have to give him credit for trying...

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
Maehan said:
Increase damage on paladins, wardens, and possibly thanes, probably on the order of ~10-20%.

Increase the HPs of main tanks. Right now main tanks don't have much of a role. Light tanks outdamage them, and many hybrids tank as well as them (see paladin or even reaver). They need some form of compensation. Another option would be to give them an across the board damage reduction of something like 10%. This would more clearly define their role as a damage soaker.
Yay boost teh pala's :D we need it :p well okey arm's more, but that is in the second one aswell ;) pala's hit like little girls x_x
But then again, hard to do good ballances

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
[NO]Magmatic said:
I wouldnt go as far as calling that topic intelligent... But you have to give him credit for trying...

It is in comparison!

-Freezingwiz-

Fledgling Freddie
Sarcon said:
Yay boost teh pala's :D we need it :p well okey arm's more, but that is in the second one aswell ;) pala's hit like little girls x_x
But then again, hard to do good ballances

pally ain't main tank... Armsman is ^^

and about the post, some of it look ok but some of it suxx aswell tho

Tiki

Fledgling Freddie
Zoysters comment 2/3 of the page down, was easily one of the most thought out replys.

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
er you mean some of you people actually read the whole thread ? I read the first Paragraph and immedietly recognised sugar-coated whine, basically BS. 3 years down the line, you don't try and change the way the game works, ok ?

I glanced it, what I noticed was, nerf bolts and DD's (hello, Im fire wizard), boost Tanks ( hello Savages and Hero's) nerf Albion Groups (Goodbye Pallies, hello Friars), and a whole bunch of ideas, with which the first 2 years of DAOC never worried the tank community when I was 2 hit in nano seconds and couldnt defend coz of interrupting.......

what he posts, isn't a good hard intelligent view of DAOC as a whole, what he is trying to say is that he has the reflexes of an OAP, he can't chose the right targets, and would like a game, where every fight would basically be concluded with a preset sequence of keys and everythign would be very "RPG". SO when I'm dealing with whiners, they get 1-liner treatment. Happy ?

Clipse

Fledgling Freddie
he coulda summed up his 2 page essay with 4 words :

Nerf Eldritch, nerf Savage

not gonna bring up healers again.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Did you even read the post Zoy? And even if you don't agree with what he's saying, the say it in proper words and not the childish idiocy you spread there.

Kalba

Can't get enough of FH
Clipse said:
Not gonna bring up healers again.

How should thembe exaCTLY NERFED?

maybe root removed but I cant come up with many ideas... they are OP tho, the question is how to nerf em properky? ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom