Games Final Fantasy XIII for ps3

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
just wondering does anyone here know when its coming out ?? theres some really good clips/trailers here but cant find any real info anywhere about a release date.

Final Fantasy XIII for PlayStation 3 Movies - Final Fantasy XIII Movies - Final Fantasy XIII Videos - Final Fantasy XIII Trailers
and also it seems ff13 is for xbox360 and ps3

-

but this looks just as good if not better, so FF13 versus only for ps3 could mean i have to buy a ps3 :(

GameSpot Video: Final Fantasy Versus XIII: Advent Children Complete Official Trailer (JPN)

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Comes out next year. First qtr. (I asked in GAME 2 days ago)

megadave

I am a FH squatter
is ff13versus non turn based battle style? i hate that turn based fighting shit

also isnt the game massively large? will take several discs to fit on the xbox

Chronictank

FH is my second home
i think they are having a fight with sony over it, but hopefully it is on 360 too :D

Afran

Part of the furniture

You won't ever like Final Fantasy if you don't like turn based games, I think FFXII has been the only exception.

megadave

I am a FH squatter
well i still played through ff7 and enjoyed it, but the standing still and taking turns in hitting each other still annoyed me

Overdriven

Only Versus is PS3 exclusive, FFXIII will be on both ps3/360.

I went off on one when I found that out a while back. I'm calm now :( Will still probably grab it on the PS3. REALLY depends on which console I have with me at uni tbfh.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

From what I gather both FFXIII and FFXIII Versus have active battle systems similar to FF12/Crisis Core but modified alot.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
I went off on one when I found that out a while back. I'm calm now :( Will still probably grab it on the PS3. REALLY depends on which console I have with me at uni tbfh.

Sony were on about dropping the PS3 price to £199 awhile back, dunno if they're still going to or not, they're excuse for it was the game line up this year for the PS3, the PS3 game line up for 2009 smashes the 360 in every single possible way :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Its actually quite sad, I bought a PS3 within an hour of finding out FFXIII + FFXIII Versus was due for release, its been gathering dust for months... not even using the blue-ray on it lol :p not even played the games I have for it much

(Valkyria Chronicles)
(Enchanted Arms)
(Smack Down VS Raw 2009)

Waiting for:

Gran Turismo 5
Prototype (Link incase you've not seen it, looks amazing) YouTube - ProtoType gameplay
Final Fantasy XIII
Final Fantasy XIII Versus

Overdriven

Oooh. That looks fun.

GT5, CoD6 (NOT sure which platform I want this one) , FFXIII and a few others I'm waiting for. I've actually got Smackdown vs Raw 09 on my 360 :D Fun little game for boredom.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
*Swears loudly*

Modern Warfare 2, as well.

Aye, i'd rather have that on the PC tho in all honesty, I hate playing FPS games on consoles, the only upside consoles have for FPS gaming is lack of hackers since its not as easy as it is on PC's.

Everz

FH is my second home
Aye, i'd rather have that on the PC tho in all honesty, I hate playing FPS games on consoles, the only upside consoles have for FPS gaming is lack of hackers since its not as easy as it is on PC's.

Canceled my DAOC in favour of console FPS shooters.. so much more fun to be honest. :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom