Films to look forward to...

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Just seen a quick preview of films on the horizon and these are the ones I'm very keen to see:

1) The Chronicles of Narnia - didnt even know this was being made! Hope it brings justice to the books.

2) King Kong

3) Wallace & Gromit - The Curse Of The Wererabbit

4) Howl's Moving Castle - by Spirited Away creator Hayao Miyazaki

5) Revolver

6) The Legend Of Zorro

Thats about it I think unless ive missed something important..

Oh maybe Harry potter...

harebear

Fledgling Freddie
I was actually suprised that after seeing the trailor the Narnia movie looked at least average, some of the effects were pretty sweet. Saw 2! City of the dead! :p

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
Serenity is just around the corner, the new trailer in the cinema is all action.

FuzzyLogic

Kicking squealing Gucci little piggy
Rather looking forward to A Scanner Darkly meself, not a big reader of Dicks books but this looks really quite interesting.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
Wallace And Grommit should be cool. :)

300, Spiderman 3, Tripoli and others...

There's also talk of Toy Story 3 and Madagascar 2 (Which I liked alot :)), aswel as Indiana Jones 4, Sin City 2 and the new Transformers movie. There's also Cars (Pixar) and Spielberg's film on the '72 Olympics. All of those will be interesting.

Loads of films really.

SawTooTH

Can't get enough of FH
I think fountain sounds like a cool film but its not up to the review stage yet.

Sci Fi about people wanting to become immortal...sci fi set in future yada yada yada.

Waiting for Kong its gotta be a hit.

Ultimate

Loyal Freddie
Saw 2, land of the Dead for me, both out soonish too!

The script for indy 4 has apparently been approved and theres a 2007 date pencilled in on IMDB.com!

Big miss for me is Mad Max 4, after the success of Passion of the Christ Gibson ditched it, they were even about to start shooting until the Iraq war started and they postponed it. When it was time to sort out the new start date Gibson wasn't interested anymore :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom