fight at blendrake tower 1

Fluffybunny

Fledgling Freddie
my god that was the best fun i had in RvR in.....well cant remember :) about 50 hibs vs 100 mids, took you a while to take the tower :) and sure was lots of siege you brought :p

hope we can do this again sometime soon :D

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
loads of rps tru rezzing :m00:

altho shooting from inside the trees..; tought u had better skill Fatbelly but hell i would have done the same :)

all in all a nice fight, lag wasnt really an issue altho that mass ld when the mid zerg arrived was nasty

ebenezer

Fledgling Freddie
YAAAYYY!..great fight...and thanx all hibs for fighting so well:)
Gotta say thanx to mids to for all rps...and for a nice fight!!!!
This is what NF is about:)

Fatbelly

Fledgling Freddie
ive never ever been inside a tree shooting ppl, though i often shoot from behind trees/bushes.

herberts

Fledgling Freddie
ar crim yesterday morning was most fun i had since nf started, took about 80 hibs 30 mins + to take down inner door with less than 15 mids defending :p

HerculesPluto

Fledgling Freddie
glad to see ppl are having a good time in NF, fed of up all the leet ppl moaning they cant wtfpwn anymore, and u have an interesting assortment of names on ur toons fluffy :)

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Fatbelly said:
ive never ever been inside a tree shooting ppl, though i often shoot from behind trees/bushes.
in the branches, leaves :p couldnt see u thats the point ;)

Marczje

Fledgling Freddie
Could you please explain why it is lame to take cover behind a tree so if you unstealth and start shooting someone you have just a little more chance of surviving the hordes of casters everywhere, eager for every rp they can leech?

highland3r

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
Could you please explain why it is lame to take cover behind a tree so if you unstealth and start shooting someone you have just a little more chance of surviving the hordes of casters everywhere, eager for every rp they can leech?

agree

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
Marczje said:
just saying it aint fun and kinda annoying, i prolly do the same when i play my other chars :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom