Fight adding

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Just to clear this up, do you stelther boys want help from casters when you're losing a one on one with another stelther or is it some honor thing, and we should keep out of it

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
stealthers dont want adds from anything, anyone or anywhere, atleast I dont..
oh and a huge thanks and a /bow to the mincer that didn't add on me when i had a nice solo fight with a reaver today. Respect mate!

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest..i dont give a rats ass if you add, as long as at the end of it the enemy is dead and i am alive (o:

As far as i am concerned if an Alb is fighting, unless he has a big bubble above his head saying "THIS IS A DUEL" i will help out. If he wants to whine about "adding"..next time i will leave him to die and let him whine again as to why i didnt help him !!!.

Battlefield honor can kiss my ass, i will use whatever means at hand (if it is another alb, so be it) to kill him/her.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
To be honest..i dont give a rats ass if you add, as long as at the end of it the enemy is dead and i am alive (o:

As far as i am concerned if an Alb is fighting, unless he has a big bubble above his head saying "THIS IS A DUEL" i will help out. If he wants to whine about "adding"..next time i will leave him to die and let him whine again as to why i didnt help him !!!.

Battlefield honor can kiss my ass, i will use whatever means at hand (if it is another alb, so be it) to kill him/her.

You go to hell and you die!!!!!!!!!!11111oneoneone

Quickshots Lvl 41 Scout with the Shadowlords Society <------ screams adding mofo twat from you

only reasong why you're adding is that you're too gimp to kill something on you own.
Go play your armsman so you can leech RP's in the zergs or something.. cuz leeching seems to be the thing you're best at.

Jacilja

Fledgling Freddie
its a BG Everyone adds get used to it! if i see 1 mid killing a alb i shoot the alb (I know damn well there are least 2 + alb stelthers about shoot mid, or rest the albs FG charging from ck/tower to get there share of the solo mids rp.....

Dont care if anyone adds on suels kills, just = I get to stelth faster and escape before rest zerg arives......

think i only ever fought a 1vs1 so far in leirvik where a inf jumped me and no other albs added that was astra but early in a day, normaly its things like firey hits me (we both get to about 50% then boom arrows hit me and fireballs start flying or caby pets jump ontop me)

ps: salutes to Shadowlords society nice see your still going guys been long time since i was with ya especialy cadwallon and nibor if they still about

Loosey

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:

Quickshots Lvl 41 Scout with the Shadowlords Society <------ screams adding mofo twat from you

only reasong why you're adding is that you're too gimp to kill something on you own.
Go play your armsman so you can leech RP's in the zergs or something.. cuz leeching seems to be the thing you're best at.

seriously..... go outside and lose some rage... idiot.

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Just to clear this up, do you stelther boys want help from casters when you're losing a one on one with another stelther or is it some honor thing, and we should keep out of it

unless specifically asked not to add then I generally do. All have a common enemy and tbh, it's only 1 -3 RP or so a kill.

As for do I like people to add? Well, if it's my own realm adding I don't mind whereas (obviously) if it's an add on me, I find it frustrating, but I do expect it.

Archeon

Fledgling Freddie
I don't add, I just wait for sombody to die then kill the survivor while he's making pointless emotes at the corpse. ;)

Jeffery

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:

i was IN NFs just the other day and a scout slams a SB ... THIS IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ME ! .. so i kill him .. then he starts whineing saying he is trying to defend me and next time let me die .. sure if the SB was ganna hit me anyway then i would moc the little git :) ... but a SB popping in front of me .. what would u do ? .. own it .. or think oh he was ganna hit me but NM

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:

Lmao....you really need to get a grip. As somebody else said...it's a game. I can kill stuff by myself easy enough....with Armsman...Necro or Scout. Dont need to leech to get RPs. You might have the blinkered mentallity of "don't fooking touch me while i duel". I don't. If i get help i am happy. If i don't and i die..tough shit..i /release and go back for another try. Pure and simple. And, because it is a game..if i get ratty...i turn it off. Problem solved.

And how does Quickshots Lvl 41 Scout with the Shadowlords Society scream adding mofo twat from me. ???. All i said was that i would take help from where ever i needed it from.

Your attitude towards scouts (and even my armsman) makes me chuckle...how the hell does a tank leech??...and at the end of the day....what char doesn't leech in one way or another??.

Just because you have the "leave me the fook alone when i fight stuff attitude...others don't.

Live with it..or bypass the BGs..or better still, hit the OFF button :kissit:

Jeff...if i slammed the SB in front of you and you blasted it...i would /bow to you and thank you for the help. Too many people think they are the leet killers they hope to be.

And anyway..what is it with the !!!!!11111111oneoneone crap...just makes people look more of a fat fingered twat than normal. (o:

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
And how does Quickshots Lvl 41 Scout with the Shadowlords Society scream adding mofo twat from me. ???. All i said was that i would take help from where ever i needed it from.

Scouts are everywhere and they add in all good fight that you might possibly have. So instead of having those nice 1vs1 fight with tanks/assasins you end up one-shotting solo casters and then take out the adding archers.

Heath said:
Your attitude towards scouts (and even my armsman) makes me chuckle...how the hell does a tank leech??...

it's NF mate.. the only reaso why you have tanks in the battlefield is to run seige equipment and kill the lord.. oh yeah and you can allso be bodyguarding a caster so that enemy archers cant throw their little darts at him.

Heath said:
and at the end of the day....what char doesn't leech in one way or another??.

you got a point there.. but it's very weak.

Heath said:
Live with it..or bypass the BGs..or better still, hit the OFF button :kissit:

aint it QUIT?
off_button_daoc.jpg

oh, sorry.. my misstake :p

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
i have a hard time understanding ppl that goes to BG and acually expecting "fair fights" ur never getting "fair fights" in end game rvr either so what makes u stupid enough to think u can get one in the BG's?
(apart from the very very very early mornings when most school kids are sleeping)

only reason im going to bg's are to get my RP's and my xp, and i bet that 99.5% of the other BG ppl does that to.. 0.5% wants "fair fights"

stay away from CK, any of the bridges, and any popular rout to and from any of the bridges to any of the PK's and u MIGHT get a "fair fight". but then again, u wont find many ppl anywhere else but the bridges/ck-pk areas, but atleast u wont get anyone adding on u.

you cant get away from it so why bitch about it?

Ch1ld

Fledgling Freddie
Isnt adding an inseparrable part of the game? Depending on the class u play,how many times have u said thank god someone helped? Dont look at the one side of the coin only.Oh and how bout the time when i play say a caster and i qc mezz a stealther adds and breaks mezz so i die :)

Imo bg might be the most fun this game has to offer atm so lets just enjoy it and accept the fact that if this was only 1vs1 fights it would be terribly linear and boring.Not to mention the fact that being zerged 10 times can be forgotten in an instant when u manage to solo kill 2-3 ppl :p

Ballard

Fledgling Freddie
Zaphira said:
Scouts are everywhere and they add in all good fight that you might possibly have. So instead of having those nice 1vs1 fight with tanks/assasins you end up one-shotting solo casters and then take out the adding archers.

you got a point there.. but it's very weak.

aint it QUIT?

EDIT: IMAGE CROP

oh, sorry.. my misstake :p

What is your characters name? Do you run a BB in the BG's? If you do you cannot bitch about 1 vs 1 fights.

Um why would you go to all that effort editing that image when clearly he was talking about the off button on your computer. You cant hit a software displayed button you click it.

Zaphira

Fledgling Freddie
Ballard said:
What is your characters name? Do you run a BB in the BG's? If you do you cannot bitch about 1 vs 1 fights.

My BG SB is Nobrain.
Yes i do have a BB in thid. But im too lazy to log that acc, so then i run unbuffed. But after getting killed due adds a bunch of times i usually log on the BB.

Ballard said:
Um why would you go to all that effort editing that image when clearly he was talking about the off button on your computer. You cant hit a software displayed button you click it.

wooot?! turn off my computer!! are you mad?! i havn't done that in years.. except a few quick reboots tho.

Wabbit

Fledgling Freddie
Stupid albs yelling at me when I add on their fights...stupid albs yelling at me if I didnt help when they got jumped by 3 or 4 stealthers....got lots of SS's of l33t albs with a fotm infilt, scout or sorc (lo Nijmegen) that cry cos they miss 1 rp's when you add on "their" kills....

face it, Thid is one big zergfest and if you dont kill, you will be killed...

Knolan

Fledgling Freddie
Wabbit said:
Stupid albs yelling at me when I add on their fights...stupid albs yelling at me if I didnt help when they got jumped by 3 or 4 stealthers....got lots of SS's of l33t albs with a fotm infilt, scout or sorc (lo Nijmegen) that cry cos they miss 1 rp's when you add on "their" kills....

face it, Thid is one big zergfest and if you dont kill, you will be killed...

well i add, ppl add on me, i dont care 1 bit. but if ppl are looking for a 1vs1 fight they should listen to the cg a bit, i think i said it about 10 times yesterday that there are stealthers on AB or ATK-->AB or behind the zerg (Hi Donie en Kraxa), but they dont go there to finish them off nooooooooo, yet the whine is stlong.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I'll have to say in any stealth one on one I'm gonna add, cos any dead stelther is a good stelther, I'm not going to let you lose so that fucker can sneak up on me 2 mins later.
If stelthers want this 'honour' thing then stop garotting casters who are running from the keep then.

And as for 'add' there should be a picture of a stealther along side it in the dictionary.
Stealther pops up, you stun him, set pet and run, oh fuck he might lose this...3 of his mates unstealth and hit you for 1500 hp between them.

Hansmoleman

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
And as for 'add' there should be a picture of a stealther along side it in the dictionary.
Stealther pops up, you stun him, set pet and run, oh fuck he might lose this...3 of his mates unstealth and hit you for 1500 hp between them.
3 strong stealthers if they can all do that :p

rampant

Can't get enough of FH
go ahead and add away on my target i dont care - i just wanna keeeeeeelllll

these are battlegrounds not arenas - if u want an arena go play Counterstrike or summat

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
however much i hate people with the attitude "i'll add on everything even if they dont want it". You can't avoid them since it's a Mmorpg and not a single player game. But i have had a few "Duel partners" Wolfkin, Embra, Fennu/Skrap, Necrosniper (in some cases :p) and i have met other nice people just giving soloing a shot. And the people i duel several times knows that if we get an add. i stop fighting and give my opponent a chance to beat the add'er. I have had more than my share of laughs at add'ers getting royally spanked then whining to me about not attacking. The "i will add, because it's realm VS realm. I Don't care if you do not want help" "it's war" etc etc. attitude will more than likely backfire at some point.
Yes i get zerged, yes there is almost always stealthers ready to add (even in the most faaaar off places) but it's when i win 2-1/3-1 fights it's all worth while. I have more than once hit the wall in frustation when i have been fighting 3 people, 2 dead 1 left, i turn to finish the fight and someone add's.
i get angry because i feel the fight was "tainted". Not all people understand this attitude. but i have found that it works to just politely ask them not to help. often they will just write "Ok, i wont help you again."
Soloers will never have it easy, it's in the game design. All you can do is hang in there.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
thing is often it isn't helping, its taking away all the challenge left in the fight. sure if you get zerged shitless, getting 'help' is alright, but being solo you expect to be zerged almost all the time

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
thing is often it isn't helping, its taking away all the challenge left in the fight. sure if you get zerged shitless, getting 'help' is alright, but being solo you expect to be zerged almost all the time

from their point of view it's helping (some of them! i have SS to prove otherwise :p) they just dont understand why you think that them "helping" you with 2+ albs/mids/hibs is ruining the fight. Even though you sometimes feel like ripping their heads off and pissing down their neck. Alot of people mean well when they "help". others... well i guess most of you already know.
getting zerged all of the time get's tiresome, but it's all worth it when you manage to lure a couple of gimps away from the zerg and saying thank you for a good time, with your foot up their ass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom