Fifa 2003

O

old.mattshanes

Has anyone played this online through direct ip way?me and blejsarus have been trying but doesn't seem to be working:( could anyone give advice if you have thie game please and know how.:D

L

Loveless

Off-Topic :D

This r daoc board not Fifa 2003 tbh

M

Mid_Blejsarus

LOL :D
U posted here hahaha :D

Yeah its like weird we use direct ip for example he host i put his name on left thing then ip on right then connect to host and doestn work dunn why tbh, did it before on 2002 :)

M

mid_Efour

NERF ARSENAL

WEST HAM NEED MORE LUVIN MAYBE PATCH 2003/2004

G

Generic Poster

This should have been posted on the RvR forum :p

D

dJyng

To play football you must have a field to play on.. unfortunatly Emain is now a golfcourse so Gorge will do I guess, maby outside a keephill to be more friendly to the croud. Then the most essential.. a Firbolg head to make the ball.

problem solved

O

old.moriath

lol probably firewalls getting in the way cause the proper ports are not open ..

But aye not really daoc discussion

P

Psy|:m00:

Since when did people start caring about whats on and off topic?

Everyones been taken over by the pod people :uhoh:

O

old.mattshanes

Well some of the mindless shit some people post does it really matter if it's off topic?:rolleyes:

J

Jonaldo

to be honest most stuff is off topic in here these days, and if it's not it's usually boring shite.

Sometimes I just get pissed off with all the whinethreads like
'blahblah killed my alt blah in blah wnhe I was only level blah and obviously grey con'
or
'blahblah always zergs blah when blah kills blah at blah cos blahblah is lamez0r'
or
'blahblah raids our relics at blah time at blah day on blah time of year which isn't fair cos we had blah amount of people online'

Luckily I never get involved in these types of posts.. if you like interesting posts, the last one I remember was 'ask and be answered' on this very forum... can't remember who started it tho..

S

SoulFly Amarok

People like mattshanes play football games! :D

J

j000 d000d

I'm surprised this isnt a SotL/LoE whine thread yet :D

O

old.mattshanes

Not my fault finland doesn't have a good national team eh soulfly?:D

More the country plays football the more likely you get people playing football games in that country...

C

cHodAX

Originally posted by old.Teador
I'm surprised this isnt a SotL/LoE whine thread yet :D

LoE would pwn SotL in a football match, for starters they have like 8 billion players and Cabbage is like a small ulgy Ryan Giggs but with better dribbling skillz with an eye for goal better than Ronaldo but without the goofy teeth :p

C

Cavex ElSaviour

Nerf LoE for snatching cabbage when he was transfer free.

J

Jonaldo

football football football

as in Football Club, of Football Association (which by the way is where the the nickname soccer came from.. a strange working of the word association. Shows how stupid the word soccer is).

FOOTBALL

S

SFXman

Of course you call it a football association since you called the sport football. Doesn't make a difference, still called soccer to me.

J

Jonaldo

Well in that case why not just make up alternative names for everything in the world whenever we feel like it?

This would just bring chaos to the world and probably the end of life on Earth as we know it... and just remember, it was all you people who call FOOTBALL 'soccer' that started the downfall of everything!

S

SFXman

Who gives a shit what someone calls soccer if they have nothing to do with it anyway :p
Most people who call it soccer know nothing about it.

J

Jonaldo

Most people who call music 'bahookybrepillon' don't know anything about it either

J

Jonaldo

Anyway, best solution is get some friends or are involved in your day to day real life, not on the internet - go buy a ps2 - go buy Pro Evolution 2 and a multi-tap ... ta-da!! teh best footy game about atm

S

SFXman

Yeh but I never really enjoyed soccer games. Only when drunk perhaps.

S

Sigurd

Is this game any better than 2002? Or rather, is it worth buying if you already have 2002?

D

Delket

Why would you buy a football game

So bloody boring :puke:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom