Fiery Diamond Seals?

O

old.Theorin

I got 5 of these today and was informed by two people that each one is worth five regular diamond seals. In addition to this I also have 8 regular ones. However when I go and try and buy a sword for 16 seals the merchant says to me 'You need 16 units of diamond to buy that'. Is there some kind of trick to using these fiery seals? Any information would be appreciated.

M

milithiel

fiery seals r seals already stacked. 5 Fiery Diamond Seals r just 5 diamond seals stacked up. and 8+5 = 13 so you need 3 more i think ;)

D

DeSlisser

Fiery is just a name for a stack of 5 diamonds. Tho you can's stack them with 'regular' ones. They drop in 5 from big mobs, named most likely. So they not 5*5, but just one ready stacked buch of 5 diamonds. It works the same with emeralds and sapphires. The named Cook for instance drops fiery emeralds, got about 3 fiery stacks so thats 15 emeralds.

V

Vell

One fiery diamond seal is still one diamond seal.

The prefix is just the name for it - alternating depending on what mob you get it from.

The firey diamond seals are ready-stacked in batched of 5, so instead of picking up one at a time, you just picked up a batch of 5-in-1.

Hope that makes sense.

O

old.Revz

Does anyone know if we get the ability to split stacks of seals at any point in the future? It is a titanic pain in the arse carrying round small stacks of diamonds so I tend to stack them all up together but of course I can't split them back again so some poor fool has to buy everyone the equipment.

Also why is the stack limit at 250? It seems a bit of a strange number to limit you to.

A

Alrindel

Lots of people have asked for some way to unstack, and Mythic have said they are looking into it, but there's no schedule set or even any guarantee that they will implement it some day.

O

old.Revz

I honestly can't believe Mythic implemented the ability to stack seals in piles of up to 250 and didn't think that people might want to unstack them. Poor old Pyro is now lumbered with 1000+ diamond seals in 4 stacks of 250 that are completely unsplittable so he has to buy everyone items from the merchants.

On top of which dropping prestacked seals is just mad. How do you split fiery diamon seals fairly if they drop in 20's?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom