FH PES Tourney?

Yaka

Part of the furniture
anyone up for some late night gaming on 360version?

Clown

Part of the furniture
I want to play PES6 too!
Some noob got lazy and didn't organise the last one.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Well the lag online PES08 kills it atm but i am more then happy to have a go on PES6.

The lag on PES8 is shite crappy netcode and you have a ping meter at the top currently any game you join expect to see something in the region of 4000+ ping.

PES 6 i would be more then happy!

If i could only point out that we shouldn't have any super teams it just spoils the fun.

Aada

Part of the furniture
yikes lag is bad:/

A friend came round tonight and it's an absolute joy to play it will truely be an awsome game once the lag is fixed but that could be anytime they have said they are already working on a patch.

I would really love a PES tourny thou.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I have given this league thing a little consideration and i think what we need is a website that we can register on that will allow us to enter scores after matches, probably by both teams,then it can automatically build a league from the results entered.

If that is a feasible option then we just need a volunteer to build and host the site.

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
I wouldn't mind having a shotin the league. Not very good mind, this version seems harder to run with the ball/take it past people.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I wouldn't have a clue how to do it.

It would really have to be on PES6 for now thou unless they fix the lag sometime soon.

Comon guys this would be awsome :)

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
I'd love to take part, but alas I can't get Live at uni.

Will be able to at Christmas :x

Oh, and I also traded PES '06 in for 08, so am hoping they fix the netcode by then ;)

Does anyone else also notice some framerate issues on replays? Am sure they could improve that..

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
I'm pretty sure I could kick all your asses with Inter Milan.

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm pretty sure I could kick all your asses with Inter Milan.

Yes yes don't put Adriano on and lets see how good you are then, then again i've beat so many Inter Bumming Twats with teams like Olympiacos,Fiorentina,Galatasaray that i just don't care anymore players like you are boring and i wouldn't even entertain you.

Teams that i think shouldn't be allowed.

Chelsea
Man u
Inter
AC
Barca
Real Madrid
Arsenal

People might moan at that but just think how many other quality teams are out there with a decent line up i'll name a few in PES6

Tottenham - Defoe, Berba, Keane are a killer attacking force with lots of pace.

Newcastle - Owen and Martins and a very good midfield.

Atletico Madrid - Torres, Kezman, Maxi and a sweet centre midfield.

Sevilla

Olympiacos

Bayern Munich

Benfica

Porto

Just a few teams there that are good and have some nice players.

Why leave out superteams?

Autogoals are the main reason no matter if you are a crap player you WILL score with these teams because their superstar players stats are just insane and this gives you more chances to score even if you aren't good.

Also another reason i assume in the league we won't be having Man u v Man u if so then there are going to be arguments as to who gets to be a superteam and then after someone has played a superteam and got beaten there are going to be posts such as ' you won because you had the superteam ' which will just defeat the entire purpose of the league.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
How about people can play with whoever they want, so if you're playing with a weaker team its your own choice to handicap yourself? :touch:

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
Fairest way. Anyway Aada can beat anyone with any team etc.

Pfy

Fledgling Freddie
Also another reason i assume in the league we won't be having Man u v Man u if so then there are going to be arguments as to who gets to be a superteam and then after someone has played a superteam and got beaten there are going to be posts such as ' you won because you had the superteam ' which will just defeat the entire purpose of the league.

Or instead if someone being a certain team they can play with who ever they want whether it be Man U v Man U. What does it rally matter. Tis only fun.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
To be fair only retards pick five star teams, they are usually cannon fodder vs people who are decent at PES.

JBP|

Part of the furniture
I don't know which team is which anyway as they all seem to have silly names.

Opt1

Fledgling Freddie
I'm a retard :)

I find it makes the game a bit more fun tbh when you can pull off some uberish things.. am not too bothered if its not absolutely realistic.

..it is a game afterall.. for fun..

Aada

Part of the furniture
You can do that with none 5 star teams thou ;/ my best goals have come from playing with Fiorentina, Benfica and Olympiacos and when you do score with a 3-4 star team you know you worked hard for it against someone who is playing a Superteam.

If most of the teams in the league consist of Inter, Man u and Barca i won't bother because i can do this on just normal xbox live coz thats all tards pick these days and it's pretty boring to tell you the truth.

If i do i'll be Man u also coz they got pretty much the best all round team in the entire game

Best Goal Keeper
Best Defence - Ferdinand is INSANE

Sweet arse midfield and Rooney is a second rate Adriano with the ability to barge through your entire defence and score :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
lol, tell me about it. I still remember our Denmark - England match.

These days if you come up against a good United player its very hard to even get a decent shot on goal ;/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom