FH Minecraft server

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Since it didn't get linked to this part of the forum, I guess I'll have to make a new thread.

Deebs have been so nice, and is now hosting the Minecraft server for us on FH, that we can play and have fun on.

This is a SMP server(Survival Multiplayer server), wich basically means you have to build and survive through the days.

For those of you who do not know, or have not tried Minecraft before. Go to Minecraft and see for yourself! It is a very addictive game, it is about building different objects with blocks you can mine all around the world.

The server is currently running these mods:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

SimpleAtlanta: Is a mod wich allows you to teleport to other players, using these commands.

/tp <Insert playername>
/tphere <Insert playername>

SimpleHome: Gives you the ability to set a home location where you can port to at any time.

/sethome - When you use this command, your home location is set to the location you are standing.

/home - Ports you to the location you have set as home

Stargate: Portals set up through the world, wich allows you to get from one location to another within seconds, using these portals.

If you want a portal such as this near your home, then go to this link to see how it works.

YouTube - Stargates in Minecraft - How to

Atm, these are the only mods installed, but other mods might come later on, by requests from the players.

-This server is created for the FH community, this means: DO NOT past out the server-ip on other websites.

-People spend countless of hours building objects in this world, and there are people joining servers only to grief(Destroying everything just for fun). Which ofcourse is not allowed on the server.

-You are allowed to bring friends you have outside the FH community. If you know they can behave.

-People who start griefing on purpose will be banned from the server right away.

Don't forget to thank Deebs for hosting this for us!

Server-ip: minecraft.freddyshouse.com
Enjoy your stay

Tom

I am a FH squatter
Ooooo, I'll check that out, thanks Deebs.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
New plugins added and one fixed.

Since tp is now removed because of it beeing a oudated version. I have now added a multiply homes plugin.

with this you can set as many homes you want. Using commands such as

/sethome
/sethome 2
/sethome 3

And port to them using

/home
/home 2
/home 3

IMPORTANT: WHEN YOU FIRST LOGG ON, YOUR NORMAL /HOME WILL WORK. BUT BE SURE TO DO THE /SETHOME AGAIN. ELSE THE LOCATION MIGHT BE GONE WHEN YOU USE THE /SETHOME 2 COMMAND. THIS BECAUSE THERE ARE TWO DIFFERENT PLUGGINS NOW(I DID NOT REMOVE THE FIRST ONE, SO THAT YOU GOT TIME TO PORT HOME AND CREATE A NEW /SETHOME FIRST).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since we have a lot of ****ups on this server, I've decided to add another plugin called Back to Body!

This means, when you die. You can just use the command:

/btb

to instantly get back to the place you died.

P.S: DO NOT USE THIS COMMAND IF YOU DIED IN LAVA!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

And to the last.

Stargate is now fixed, and the gates should be working again. You can see how it works on the youtube clip I added at the start of this thread.

Edit: This will all be up and running as soon as Deebs is done eathing lunch :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server got some technical issues atm, Deebs trying to fix it. So just have to wait a little :)

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Aww but I want to build giant cock and balls everywhere! :(

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Server is now back up! The issue with it, was one of the plugins seeming to corrupt the server. This was the new spawn plugin I wanted to try to make sure people spawned in a new area.

So if you logg on, and find yourself in a area now that you dont recognize. Then just use the /home commands to get back to your original places

And let's hope no more problems occur, because Deebs have probably ripped of most of his hair by now because of this server xD

Edit: It also seems that the inventorys have been cleared(Atleast mine has). So if you have lost anything valueable, just PM me. And I spawn the item to you!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
In any case, big hand to Johnny Deeb for the whole server thing *gropes with big hand*

Jeros

Part of the furniture
I broke a button on the pyramid porter by accident, but it put it back :/

Not that it was working in the first place it seems :(

Also hellishly impressive castle and pyramid!

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Hehe, np mate. I have to redo most of the stargates anyway =) Pyrdamid was just a small hobby of mine, havent done much innside of it yet.

Which castle are you talking about? If it is with blue roof, then thank you :p Building a large wall around my entire kingdom now!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
With inventory's wiping would this include chests? I have 3 or 4 chests full of building materials stocked to extend my castle! Not been on yet to check them though, will have a look tonight.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
With inventory's wiping would this include chests? I have 3 or 4 chests full of building materials stocked to extend my castle! Not been on yet to check them though, will have a look tonight.

My inventory and chests were fine, so it might be selective.

Well it is obviously, but still :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy

No chests are fine :) But some people might have lost something from their personal inventory for some reason.

Jeros

Part of the furniture
Hehe, np mate. I have to redo most of the stargates anyway =) Pyrdamid was just a small hobby of mine, havent done much innside of it yet.

Which castle are you talking about? If it is with blue roof, then thank you :p Building a large wall around my entire kingdom now!

Only had a quick look around, had a wooden roof

Also I maed a thingeh

Borg V2 Minecraft Skin

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Ah, well. Server is currently down atm.

Deebs do not have the time to spend on hosting the server any more, considering it takes lots of time to make sure the servers run at 100%.(He got too much at hand already)

But no worries there fellows citizens, we have ordered our own dedicated server. Which I can access 24/7, and it will hopefully be put up by the end of this day.(This is done together with toht and raven, if anyone else wants to come in and join us in running this dedicated server, then please give me a message).

These are the specs for the server:

■Fujitsu PRIMERGY MX130
■AMD Athlon™ II X4, Quad-Core 64 Bit, 4x 2.3 GHz
■12 GB DDR3-RAM
■2x 1,500 GB SATA II-HDD
■Unlimited traffic

It is located in a place in germany. And the price for all this is 85 USD a month.(No setup fee).

Anyway, I will give you guys the new ip as soon as I get the server up and running.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
World first people, me and Raven actually doing something together to aid other people.

End of times i tells ya, end of times :p

Chosen

Resident Freddy
No, you still have to hate eachother! We have to uphold the balance on this planet.

Chosen

Resident Freddy
The server is up. Havent gotten our map from Deebs yet, but I recommend you to stop building on it, since the latest work might be lost when I get our map over to the new server.

Ive put up the server with a new world, if people could just please try it out, and check if everything works(And Ill get our own map up and running tomorrow).

New server ip is: zebra498.startdedicated.com

Please report any errors you encounter, as I'm trying to get it all fixed!

Jeros

Part of the furniture
WHOOPS! Had a bit of a incident with some trees and flint and steel, I seem to have created a semicircle of destruction around my house that burnt for about 30-45 mins as I battled to stop it by cutting off its fuel supply and chucking water around.

Assuming its not burning anywere else in the map now that I missed.

Thankfully I built my house in the middle of nowhere so I don't think I affected anyone builds in anyway. Tho fuzzy might notice some new empty fields near his :/

Massive tree replant operation tommrow!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
i get disconnected by server .. any reason why ? or its not running any more ?

Cheers

Chosen

Resident Freddy
i get disconnected by server .. any reason why ? or its not running any more ?

Cheers

Suppose it's been a long time since you last played ? :p Hehe, I am using a whitelist system now(Those who not on that list, wont be able to join. This to remove griefers).

I have added you too, suppose you are mortiath1.

Also, the minecraft server has its own section now.

FH Minecraft Server - FreddysHouse

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom