fg vs fg whine

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Icebreaker said:
You go away. We do leet talk here. Make your own Thread for FG vs. Fg Whine. :p

icebreaker and zoyster can go to yggdra forest for leet bg fights mayhaps?

Lethul

FH is my second home
cougar said:
icebreaker and zoyster can go to yggdra forest for leet bg fights mayhaps?

ye, elitist bg fighters. NO RESPECT

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
hardcore BG rvr guilds are destroying daoc for us casual fg rvr guilds ~:[

If there were enough people who wanted 1fg fights, im sure everyone could agree to an area where that happens, be it emain, odin or hadrian, i dont care. But fact is that people who only wants fg vs fg fights are a small minority. Best choice for those guys are going Camlann where its a lot more about fg vs fg, even without realm imbalance.

Xplo

Banned
If you put the most skilled group of albion vs best mid or hib group you might have a good fight but mid or hib would eventually gain the upper hand because of more utility.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Claudius said:
If there were enough people who wanted 1fg fights, im sure everyone could agree to an area where that happens, be it emain, odin or hadrian, i dont care. But fact is that people who only wants fg vs fg fights are a small minority. Best choice for those guys are going Camlann where its a lot more about fg vs fg, even without realm imbalance.

yeah we all want zerg wars do we claudius :twak:

1) we all love the lagg (server cant cope with it) :confused:

2) and we all love servers crashes like rescent RRs hoooray :drink:

Claudius

Fledgling Freddie
gravedigger said:
yeah we all want zerg wars do we claudius :twak:

No, all doesnt want the zerg, but most do... or at least that is what the number says with 90% of the rvr population running around in big masses in emain. The zergs there are not only Albs, but also Mids and Hibs. Granted Albs have the most experience with zerging for god knows how many reasons. Look at the other rvr zones, where there is plenty of room for 1fg fights... but it aint happening. Face it, most of the 1fg evangelists are fake and actually enjoys farming the warder zerg.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Claudius said:
No, all doesnt want the zerg, but most do... or at least that is what the number says with 90% of the rvr population running around in big masses in emain. The zergs there are not only Albs, but also Mids and Hibs. Granted Albs have the most experience with zerging for god knows how many reasons. Look at the other rvr zones, where there is plenty of room for 1fg fights... but it aint happening. Face it, most of the 1fg evangelists are fake and actually enjoys farming the warder zerg.

maybe its time mythic introduce special league for higher RR skilled players and we let the zergs be what they r

and i gotta agree with you on that claudius :cheers:

Amadon

Fledgling Freddie
vintervargen said:
if you want zergfights, why dont you go to odins where the hib brehon zerg is:confused:
coz the alb zerg is bigger so it's easier to move hib zerg to emain than alb zerg to odins.. besides.. i think too many of the alb zerg would get confused if they had to port odin's and end up in TOA or something :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
vintervargen said:
if you want zergfights, why dont you go to odins where the hib brehon zerg is:confused:

because odins is empty half the time and everyone goes to emain already ;)

the fg crowd are the ones wanting something to change - so why don't they move?

anyway there's the mid stealthzerg in emain to fight ;) and I'm sure that 5fg mids that flattened me last time I went to mmg (a week or two ago - I'm a solo in HW or hunting stealthers around atk fan tbh ;)) were a figment of my imagination.

Marc

FH is my second home
Or maybe, just maybe, as we all pay our own subs, we can do what ever we want, and RvR however we see fit?

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Or maybe, just maybe, as we all pay our own subs, we can do what ever we want, and RvR however we see fit?

try talk sense not bullshit :kissit:

vintervargen

Banned
Flimgoblin said:
because odins is empty half the time and everyone goes to emain already ;)

the fg crowd are the ones wanting something to change - so why don't they move?

anyway there's the mid stealthzerg in emain to fight ;) and I'm sure that 5fg mids that flattened me last time I went to mmg (a week or two ago - I'm a solo in HW or hunting stealthers around atk fan tbh ;)) were a figment of my imagination.

hmn. you think you have a hard time as a casual alb player? think about hibs. they dont go emain as an FG anymore, which they used to do, cause they meet a) rvr guildgroups, b) alb zerg.

if they go odins (just as albs go emain) they encounter nothing. the only time i see casual hibs in emain is a) 3-4 rvr FGs out, b) late at night when the alb zerg is about the same size as theirs.

so dont go here and think you got a special reason to cry cause your an alb..

and mids - noone know where the mids are :eek7:

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
vintervargen said:
hmn. you think you have a hard time as a casual alb player? think about hibs. they dont go emain as an FG anymore, which they used to do, cause they meet a) rvr guildgroups, b) alb zerg.

if they go odins (just as albs go emain) they encounter nothing. the only time i see casual hibs in emain is a) 3-4 rvr FGs out, b) late at night when the alb zerg is about the same size as theirs.

so dont go here and think you got a special reason to cry cause your an alb..

and mids - noone know where the mids are :eek7:

at what point did I say hibs shouldn't go to odins?

I said leet fg rvr groups shouldn't go to emain if they don't want to meet the zerg - if they want fg vs fg they can organise trips to HW or something (which has been ruined since TOA alas :()

but they don't - they just go emain and whine lots on FH instead. Hence giving a lot of weight to the theory that either a: they like slaughtering warderzergs or b: they like whining on FH about zergs.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Damnit, purpose of thread wasnt to whine about zergs, it was more to tease Icebreaker :p

First of all it's stupid for pickupgroups to go 1fg since that makes them rp cows, i would never wanna fill that purpose if i was a more casual gamer.

Second it is nice we have a high rvr population, i assure you, nothing is more boring as a empty emain, /me points at Prydwen.

But ofcourse i like to get my rps steady and without needing to release or rebuff, so keep going fg~~

Marc

FH is my second home
gravedigger said:
try talk sense not bullshit :kissit:

Oh look, Mr Gravedigger has taken time out from his endless Zerg, Zerg, NF, Zerg, NF, Hib population, DF, Zerg, Zerg whines to try and act funny.

Back onto topic, in the 1-2 months leading up to ToA, HW was becomming an increasingly popular place for Fg v Fg fights, but ToA put an end to that which is a shame. Emain is always Zergy. Odins is kinda hit n miss. Sometimes you will get a decent fg fight, other times Hibs come in force and just camp amg with a lot of shrooms, meaning albs have to bring a zerg, which escolates from there and spoils everyones fun. If you want Fg v Fg fights, why not organise via IRC or via guild websites. We have done it a couple of times with FoM in HW, and on route to HW you just do /who Wall and ask solo'ers there to repsect the fact you want a fg vs fg fight. Yes, its not ideal, and can take a lot of planning, but the chances of you getting a few fg v fg fights without disturbance are greatly increased.

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
the HW fg vs fg tended to be 1-2 gimped fg from any realm or the odd 1fg leetor - was actually quite good :)

course now you need about 4fg gimped vs 1fg ubertwinked to be fair it won't work very well...

however if all the ubertwinked go there to fight fg vs fg it'd work :)

Bracken

Fledgling Freddie
cougar said:
Damnit, purpose of thread wasnt to whine about zergs, it was more to tease Icebreaker :p

First of all it's stupid for pickupgroups to go 1fg since that makes them rp cows, i would never wanna fill that purpose if i was a more casual gamer.

Second it is nice we have a high rvr population, i assure you, nothing is more boring as a empty emain, /me points at Prydwen.

But ofcourse i like to get my rps steady and without needing to release or rebuff, so keep going fg~~

Hmmm Im warming to Cougar..never thought that would happen. He's starting to make sense in his old age :eek6:

Marc

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
the HW fg vs fg tended to be 1-2 gimped fg from any realm or the odd 1fg leetor - was actually quite good :)

course now you need about 4fg gimped vs 1fg ubertwinked to be fair it won't work very well...

however if all the ubertwinked go there to fight fg vs fg it'd work :)

Ye, used to get some really nice fg v fg with IG every night in the weeks leading upto ToA. IMO, HW is the best area for RvR. The layout is just ideal, just a shame i seem to be the only person that thinks that :(

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
Marc said:
Oh look, Mr Gravedigger has taken time out from his endless Zerg, Zerg, NF, Zerg, NF, Hib population, DF, Zerg, Zerg whines to try and act funny.

i never zerg dipshit you should know that by now :wij:

but on the other hand i like a nice fight :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom