FG Dragon Raid

I

ilum

its a FG killing dragon.

the rest is just clearing adds.

Like when PE is Emain and our FG kills 2FG while a stealther team kills the 3rd FG add.

C

cHodAX

Looks like I am free, will travel to Cornwall as backup just incase. bag full of power pots for everyone is advisable btw if you can get a couple of alchemists to help.

I

ilum

Got the dragon to 50%, but wiped after getting AE Nuked 3 times in row.

Was a nice try tho :) Thanks to all for coming!

D

Draylor

Interesting to see someone try this with exactly our group setup, since our main group was not what we originally intended.

We wanted 4 paladins, 1 merc, 1 theurg (dreaming of 6sec BT of course, accepting 8), 2 clerics - but on the day were short of paladins so went with an arms instead.

Where was the necro intending to get power from to supply the main clerics? We used a cabalist for this (standard necro duelling cabalist pet, cabalist recycling pets to keep self on full power trick)

Finally - our backup group was large enough to be able to pull the adds out of the lair and kill them without the main group being interrupted. Clearly this wouldnt work with only 2 or 3 in backup group - but I assume you had something worked out for this.

Sorry this reply was too late to be of any use, but I really dont look at Prydwen forums often :)

Y

Yussef

We used a Necro + Paladin, only when needed, otherwise the Paladin would have continued on the Dragon. Things were going along fine until 3 people jumped up the aggro queue in quick succession and we wiped ^^

E

errik

If you'll have me, I'd love to give it another go

Users who are viewing this thread