FG Albs + Pet = Bolg

W

wolfen_rb

Hi there ppl :)

late in the last nite we were roaming briefine. found nothin to kill, all the evuil gone to bed already :( so we decided to suicide on Bolg. keep was unclaimed and japanese paper doors were easy so this turned into a GO.
tha lazy pet was not a great help at all :D

sshotbolg

maybe u can smile about after all the hassle here on bw threads lately, so keep the Z and F word outa here :cheers:

peace \/

V

Vegy

You guys wouldn't have been so happy if he got the killing blow and mids took keep would you :p

W

wolfen_rb

Originally posted by Vegy
You guys wouldn't have been so happy if he got the killing blow and mids took keep would you :p

ofc not :D
and Tiv left before we took bolg finaly avoid gettin killed by alb guard spawn, but mids still had DF after b/c of DC..so nm

M

MesS°

UHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tiv have been SSed while being friendly with Albs he is soooo gonna get kicked from NP... :p

hihi...

K

Khalen

Hahaha giv pet!!! Where can I find one of those?? This pet > Abomination big time!!

F

Forau

Originally posted by MesS°
UHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Tiv have been SSed while being friendly with Albs he is soooo gonna get kicked from NP... :p

hihi...

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

O

old.Nol

shoulda seen the 4 hibs + a lvl 29 that took it back the first time, we spent ages knocking guards down...eventually we got some help, but was quite funny...1.4 fg's(29 had released :eek:) and one of the guards was bugged and harder then the lord, lots of merry go round rezzing :D

C

Crashtje

i remember when login server was down and a few peeps was in emain, 1fg of albs decided to take crim + 4mids or somethn, mids got the killing blow on lord and the keep was mids ^^ needless to say the albs killed the mids then retook the keep :wall:

B

belth

I remember when (original) Mallus was stealted in DC lord-room while mids were going to take it... And PA'd the last hp's off the lord :D

Z

zuuma

mhm.. 10 of us took back lvl 10 Beno the other night. Got SS and all :)

T

tuathra

mids and alb alliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

or.. alteast most of the mongrels from the thread around here will certainly support this.. so middies.. when did u start allying with our alllies?

- Tua

C

cougar-

Originally posted by ilienwyn
What? Your savage can't solo lord? Damn :D :m00:

i can solo relickeeps, but then again, i'm fotm.

K

kirennia

mids joined the hib and alb alliance? awwww, lets sit in emain and make daisy chains :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom