Ffs

K

K0nah

Fensalir Faste Screwup

When the goddamn door pops:

a) do not stop in the courtyard picking your nose
b) do not stand outside with ur thumb up ur ass
c) do not bother killing the blue con guards on the fkin walls when the lord dies so do they
d) go to the lord, go directly to the fkin lord, and kill any mofo gets in your way

Thank you.

T

Tranquil-

And when supposed to take care of possible middie groups going out, don't camp the borderkeep so the whole f''king midgardian realm pops out to look at the hoard of albs at their gates :)

S

splash0r

Originally posted by K0nah
Fensalir Faste Screwup

When the goddamn door pops:

a) do not stop in the courtyard picking your nose
b) do not stand outside with ur thumb up ur ass
c) do not bother killing the blue con guards on the fkin walls when the lord dies so do they
d) go to the lord, go directly to the fkin lord, and kill any mofo gets in your way

Thank you.
lol thx for the RPs K0nah :) really nice try massive ganking squad at the lord though for ur info doubt u would have done any better tbh but really nice try

K

K0nah

My group made ~4k out of that trip and I paid out ~1k, to me thats a win. And u didnt get many (if any) of that ~1k so I dunno what ur so smug about :D

PS Aren't Warriors like gimped Paladins or something? ;)

T

Treniel-

was a total fuck up there was like 50 albs standing in courtyard while another 20 went up got raped then another 20 then the 50 die from sandwhich from behind and lord grrrr so many albs are stupid beyond belife

/em points to Karam for a example

S

splash0r

My group made ~4k out of that trip and I paid out ~1k, to me thats a win. And u didnt get many (if any) of that ~1k so I dunno what ur so smug about :D

PS Aren't Warriors like gimped Paladins or something? ;)
lol i made 7k alone m8 and yes i am a gimp but i can still kill loads of albs as a gimp not bad eh ? :p

C

Cowled

Mercenary Master <First Cohort> Highlander Eagle Knight
Delgon 43 Scout, Pheer 24 Infi, Napalm Geezer 25 Wiz, Rezza 16 Friar(RiP)

Guards aren't blue to lvl 43, are they? Oo

K

katt!

and here i thought konah was 50 :|

must have been dreaming then

F

Flimgoblin

Yeah he just puts 'Mercenary Master' for kicks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom